• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trade Matt for Jay Cutler ?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
Here is some batshit crazy thinking, what about AZ? They know that Kurt isn't going to be around forever and they don't have a viable backup. They could trade Kurt Warner and Anquan Boldin.

I would be pissed.

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
vanillathrilla said:
Here is some batshit crazy thinking, what about AZ? They know that Kurt isn't going to be around forever and they don't have a viable backup. They could trade Kurt Warner and Anquan Boldin.

I would be pissed.

REALLY don't think that would happen. Remember, Warner got 19 mill just in guarantees. They will NOT want to pay that money without reaping the benefits. Plus trading a talent like Boldin, paired with a qb that took them to a SB for Cutler?? I just don't see it one bit.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:

Not bad...of course they still have lienard....but could deal him and bolden ...they say at this point 15 teams are interested ...holy shit..this is way better then Farves sagas LOL

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
vanillathrilla said:

I would be pissed.

Nothing is out of the question at this point...I have never seen anything this..a star QB standing up to a team and a coach that can't say sorry for trying to punk him......I cant believe the owner won't step in..but maybe Cutler has worn out his welcome and they want him gone..

Buz Cook ( Favre's agent ) is also Cutlers :roll: Drama :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
REALLY don't think that would happen. Remember, Warner got 19 mill just in guarantees. They will NOT want to pay that money without reaping the benefits. Plus trading a talent like Boldin, paired with a qb that took them to a SB for Cutler?? I just don't see it one bit.
Yeah but getting a pro-bowl Shanahan coached QB that will probably be around many more years vs. one that you know without a doubt will at most have 2 years left. Boldin wants out and unless Warner (and I'm guessing he does) has a no trade deal? Cutler would be happy to throw to Fitzgerald I'm sure.
BTW 18 I'd be pissed also.

Reaction score
Today on "As The NFL Turns" We find out if Jay's Agent has been double dealing with....gasp.....The Eagles!? Real soap opera stuff here!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
Today on "As The NFL Turns" We find out if Jay's Agent has been double dealing with....gasp.....The Eagles!? Real soap opera stuff here!

McNabb a Bronco ?

Reaction score
Nah I was just goofing on what a bunch of drama is going on with all this. Clayton says The Browns because they have a QB to deal.

S

Seattlehawk94

Cutler...

Anyone remember ANY games where HE carried his team to a win? EVER??

This is the guy who needed to win ONCE in the last month to knock SD out of the playoffs and put his own team in...He laid a fucking egg. He's never done SHIT to even have the comparison to Matthew.

[Time Warp]
It's January 2006 in Qwest Field...Sean Taylor isn't a corpse yet and Shauna Alexander just got injured in a Divisional Playoff Game...We are down but not out...

Up steps the TRUE LEADER of the Seahawks a gritty QB out of BC, who single handedly picks up his whole team and WILLS it to the NFC Championship Game by rushing for a TD, and making key passing plays when needed to save a season.

[Back to now]

Could Cutler ever do that? Nope...He's too busy whining, crying, and bitching about "getting respect"..

WELL FUCKING EARN IT BITCH!

S

Seattlehawk94

Yah know....Yeah....There is really no point to continue this thread...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
when its reported that 12-15 teams have contacted the Bronco's you know its a big deal....I have never seen anything like this story.....It may Piss some of you guys off, but take that love of your's and imagine getting a girlfriend thats 8 years younger....

For Bob that would mean his girl friend would be 9 and Bob would go to jail..but you see my point

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
when its reported that 12-15 teams have contacted the Bronco's you know its a big deal....I have never seen anything like this story.....It may Piss some of you guys off, but take that love of your's and imagine getting a girlfriend thats 8 years younger....

For Bob that would mean his girl friend would be 9 and Bob would go to jail..but you see my point
Wait...wouldn't he go to jail anyways since his "girlfriend" is 17?

S

Seattlehawk94

phaZe said:
Idahawk said:

Wait...wouldn't he go to jail anyways since his "girlfriend" is 17?

Not in Cambodia...

Reaction score
Idahawk said:

Nice math Ida... I'm 19 lol.

Top Bottom