• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trade Matt for Jay Cutler ?

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Number 18 said:
I think Cutler has more talent than Hasselbeck, but Hasselbeck obviously has more leadership and presence.

I could care less if Cutler has diabetes.

Exactly

Yeah, exactly, which is why I value Hass over Cutler. I think leadership and presence are the two biggest factors in a quarterback. Talent can only get you so far

Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
Idahawk said:
Did you see that idiot coach for the broncos hold up Cutler's jersey with that shit eating grin on his face.....what is this fools malfuntion....Does he want his pro bowl QB back or what....I think they are trying to run Culter out of denver

THEY are not.. F'ing McDaniels IS. If you watched the press conferences with him, (especially the one at the breakfast) you see him have a smug smile when he mentions Cutler, obviously he wanted Cassel, he is from New England and wanted his little Cassel prodigy to take over in Denver, he didn't want to take Shanahans credit in Jay Cutler, and he decided to be a little prick about it, now he is in hot water with his star quarterback, and I don't blame Jay one bit. I lost all respect for McDaniels.. hasn't proven ANYTHING in the NFL and acts like he is the greatest coach that can do whatever the hell he wants. Learn from Raheem Morris and shut the F* up

Thank god your respect means absolutely nothing to anyone.

By the way, Cutler blows, McD owns. :lol:

Reaction score
DenverSuperBroncos said:
hawkfanadam said:
Idahawk said:
Did you see that idiot coach for the broncos hold up Cutler's jersey with that shit eating grin on his face.....what is this fools malfuntion....Does he want his pro bowl QB back or what....I think they are trying to run Culter out of denver

THEY are not.. F'ing McDaniels IS. If you watched the press conferences with him, (especially the one at the breakfast) you see him have a smug smile when he mentions Cutler, obviously he wanted Cassel, he is from New England and wanted his little Cassel prodigy to take over in Denver, he didn't want to take Shanahans credit in Jay Cutler, and he decided to be a little prick about it, now he is in hot water with his star quarterback, and I don't blame Jay one bit. I lost all respect for McDaniels.. hasn't proven ANYTHING in the NFL and acts like he is the greatest coach that can do whatever the hell he wants. Learn from Raheem Morris and shut the F* up

Thank god your respect means absolutely nothing to anyone.

By the way, Cutler blows, McD owns. :lol:
Aparently it means enough that you actually read a topic from last March and commented on it. :roll:

Top Bottom