• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Time for QB change

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Boy, you guys are easy! He said "This should get some people riled up," and that's just what you let him do. :wink:

Me, I like Matt still. Tho I do think it's time to give serious thought to his eventual replacement; not everyone can play till they're in their 40s. (Much as I would like!) As others have said, Loss-man and Whiteworst are not the answers.

OP
O

Olyspud

Huddler
Reaction score
Imagine having the temerity to suggest that Losman might do a better job at QB! I'm either high, drunk, stupid, an idiot on the bandwagon, an imbicile or just an asshole who doesn't understand football. Plus I've got an ugly wife. Does that about cover it? You idolizers slay me. Who would have known that Hasselbeck, would be all that's needed to bring the Lombardi trophy to Minnesota? I should have known, especially after he led the team to a win over the mighty Panthers (a powerhouse team with an excellent record). Lighten up! It's fuckin' football. Losman had a better record than Hasselbeck in the 2006 season, even though he was playing for a crap team. I know statistics don't mean shit, but may mean more than the hero worship of the Death Star dude who should wipe the Matthew man juice off of his chin. Oh, by the way, my wife is smokin' hot. Your turn.

Reaction score
Even after today's game that was a retarded thing to say. And no one ever said you had an ugly wife, just that it wouldn't surprise me if you turned out to be the Hasselbeck hater that sits next to me and HE has an ugly wife. I know you're not, you're apparently from Olympia and he's from Port Orchard.

OP
O

Olyspud

Huddler
Reaction score
I just don't think that the position of quarterback is sacrosant. SF pulled Alex Smith for a few games, and look how much better he played than previously. And to say I wasn't personally attacked on this forum, because I suggested trying someone other than the Matt (apparently a God to some on here), is wrong. Quarterbacks are players, just like all the others, although with more control of the offence. If one isn't getting the job done, I still see nothing wrong in trying someone else. Four (count 'em) interceptions just isn't going to get the win in the NFL. I'm not a Hasselbeck hater. I'm a Seahawk fan. I want what's good for the team.

Reaction score
Olyspud;52240 said:
I just don't think that the position of quarterback is sacrosant. SF pulled Alex Smith for a few games, and look how much better he played than previously. And to say I wasn't personally attacked on this forum, because I suggested trying someone other than the Matt (apparently a God to some on here), is wrong. Quarterbacks are players, just like all the others, although with more control of the offence. If one isn't getting the job done, I still see nothing wrong in trying someone else. Four (count 'em) interceptions just isn't going to get the win in the NFL. I'm not a Hasselbeck hater. I'm a Seahawk fan. I want what's good for the team.

then you need to attack Tatupu, Curry, everyone on the O-line, the WR's, forsett looked like a girl yesterday, that lame TE from Notre Lame, the coaching staff for cutting our FB and then go oh shoot we don't have a FB crap, and the OC calling for qb sneaks and deep passes on 4th and short

OP
O

Olyspud

Huddler
Reaction score
then you need to attack Tatupu, Curry, everyone on the O-line, the WR's, forsett looked like a girl yesterday, that lame TE from Notre Lame, the coaching staff for cutting our FB and then go oh shoot we don't have a FB crap, and the OC calling for qb sneaks and deep passes on 4th and short

So, according to you, Hasselbeck is the only good thing going for the team. Apples and oranges, dude. Trying someone else as QB has nothing to do with Tatupu and Curry, for one, and at the very least, Forsett didn't cough the ball up for the 'niners time after time. I agree, Losman may not be the future of the team, but unless he turns the ball over six times in a game, he's no worse than what we got.

Reaction score
Olyspud;52245 said:
So, according to you, Hasselbeck is the only good thing going for the team. Apples and oranges, dude. Trying someone else as QB has nothing to do with Tatupu and Curry, for one, and at the very least, Forsett didn't cough the ball up for the 'niners time after time. I agree, Losman may not be the future of the team, but unless he turns the ball over six times in a game, he's no worse than what we got.
I'm pretty sure he's saying that Hasselbeck isn't the only one to blame. There are a lot of other guys that played bad yesterday.

OP
O

Olyspud

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's saying that Hasselbeck isn't the only one to blame. There are a lot of other guys that played bad yesterday.

Obviously, but this thread concerns QB, not defense, running backs, coaches, water boys, etc., etc.

Reaction score
Olyspud;52248 said:

Obviously, but this thread concerns QB, not defense, running backs, coaches, water boys, etc., etc.

So should Peyton Manning have been benched this week? He threw four (count 'em) interceptions in two consecutive games. Matt had no help, when Deon Butler is your #1 it's not going to be a good week.

OP
O

Olyspud

Huddler
Reaction score
This is Seahawkshuddle, not Coltschatter. I personally don't give a flying frig about what Peyton Manning is doing. I'm talkin' Seahawks and what we should do. It's pretty obvious that 'flipaburger, '94 and some others have a serious hero worship thing going with Hasselpickforsix, but try and stay on subject.

Top Bottom