• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The WBC thread

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Then 19 days later is the draft... Been looking forward to April since the I realized the Seahawks had no shot at the playoffs lol.

S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:
They're both main courses in my eyes lol.

AMEN!

It's football and baseball first and foremost for me...

Football rules but...Nothing like sitting on the porch when it's 80 degrees at 8PM when the sun is still up here in Seattle and listening to Niehaus on the radio calling games while drinking a nice glass of sweet tea or lemonade or better yet, a beer..

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
bobflipaburger said:

AMEN!

Football rules but...Nothing like sitting on the porch when it's 80 degrees at 8PM when the sun is still up here in Seattle and listening to Niehaus on the radio calling games while drinking a nice glass of sweet tea or lemonade or better yet, a beer..

Or better yet being at the game when it's 75 degrees outside with your glove in some good seats drinking an over priced beverage... Also I've never had the garlic fries, but they sound like a nice complement to that scenario.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Seattlehawk94 said:
bobflipaburger said:

AMEN!

Or better yet being at the game when it's 75 degrees outside with your glove in some good seats drinking an over priced beverage... Also I've never had the garlic fries, but they sound like a nice complement to that scenario.

You've never had the garlic fries?? oh you have not lived my friend... They are flat out spectacular

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
bobflipaburger said:
Seattlehawk94 said:
AMEN!

You've never had the garlic fries?? oh you have not lived my friend... They are flat out spectacular

So I've heard... I'll get some this summer when I go to a game.

Venezuela with the win! Great pitching which started with Mr. Hernandez. I'm pulling for them and the US mainly because they have the most players from the Mariners. And the US for obvious reasons.

S

Seattlehawk94

How could you not have had the Garlic Fries? Shit...I'd skip the spread in the Press Box just to go down and make Grounders and a Kid Valley Burger as a main course.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
How could you not have had the Garlic Fries? Shit...I'd skip the spread in the Press Box just to go down and make Grounders and a Kid Valley Burger as a main course.

I fail at Mariners games I guess lol.

Reaction score
That was a great game though, but Johjima went 0-4 to further the question of why he was signed to such a long contract.

Top Bottom