• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The next few weeks

TyPaige

Huddler
Reaction score
And you know what.. I didn't get to finish before the ambulance showed up...

Cards have a pretty challenging schedule coming up, every seahawk fan knows this. Our injury bug hasn't hit yet..but it will in the next 4 weeks. Everybody guns for taking out the Conference champs and a cheap $15,000 personal foul on a key player is bound to happen.

I think the NFC West division games are the most exciting to watch.. Now.. whenever you are playing the 9ers.. I want you win.. and win BIG. Same for the Rams.

Each team runs into the turnover bug in a game.. Jags are better than that, but I don't see them going anywhere. I think the Texans will step up. They got the 9ers after their by and they want some NFC West blood as well as the Jags.

Whoever is going to be blocking Adrian Wilson this sunday will have a big job.. He is not looking to hurt Hasselbeck..but force the turnover. The man has been fined enough. But I still think if he sneezes near the QB, a flag will be thrown.

bobflipaburger said:
wtf? have lots of expirience with drunken skanks there do ya?

We're not flying off the handle and sayin "Oh we've got the division locked up" we're looking at the schedule and saying it doesn't look as indimidating now as it did before the season started. We're looking at how we played this week with and thinking there's no one we can't beat if we play that way... Keep in mind we're missing both our starting tackles (Locklear and Jones), Leroy Hill, Marcus Trufant, and Patrick Kerney. And they should all be back after the bye week (with the possible exception of walter jones). It just looks like things are falling into place for us.

Reaction score
:cry: That's the saddest story I've ever heard lol.

The NFC is going to be interesting. We satrted slow, the 9ers started hot and the Cards are somewhere inbetween... Now it looks like San Fran is slowing down without Gore, The 'Hawks are heating up and The Cards are trying to figure things out, but they're treading water.

voice of reason

Huddler
Reaction score
Looks like this whole thread should be removed.

Seahawks are going to challenge the rams for the basement

TyPaige

Huddler
Reaction score
You know.. the 49ers laid an egg last week.. the seahawks won big last week and had everyone whooping it up..

I told you guys.. one game is the key.. The Hawks raped the 9ers.. but barely won against the bears.. any sunday.. does not matter. Sorry about your big player getting hurt. I wish the best for him and his family. I know he is upset, but there are alot of people around the world giving him prayers. I am one of them..

Good luck.. and keep your QB safe.. he is the heart of your team

-Ty Paige

By the way... tell Moses I said.. wut up!

TyPaige

Huddler
Reaction score
the only thing I ask for in return is to wish Boldin and his family for support. He is a role model for players.. and no I am not Fitz logging in.. he looks like me.. but he aint.. alot of white people get confused cause we are both black and have braids (dreadlocks) ;)

Once again good luck with your season

TyPaige

Huddler
Reaction score
I got the Atlanta basketball team and football team mixed up in the names..

stupid bird named teams

OP
H
Reaction score
I still have my faith in the hawks, 2 - 4 isnt horrible especially in a division like ours where an 8 - 8 record or even 9 - 7 can still win this weak division.

its harder to look on the bright side after last week but remember the D is getting 2 key players back, even though Losing Lofa hurts, this is a chance for Curry to really step up, and The heater is awesome! you cant deny that.
The team will band together, and something good will happen, even matt knows it, just look at his twitters lately, get your game faces on 12th man and huddlers, keep the faith.!

TyPaige

Huddler
Reaction score
So.. if cards and and 49ers both lose.. you're still in..

49ers win and cards lose.. you're still in..

if cards win and 49ers win.. you're out

if cards win and 49ers lose.. you're out.. and 49ers are out

S

Seattlehawk94

It's not about "losing faith"...The Desert Parakeets aren't "weak" I think they've proven that the LAST THREE GAMES THEY BEAT US....

Didn't we have this same shit last year "don't worry about us being 2-4, the NFC West is weak"..How'd that turn out?

ONLY 1 TEAM HAS EVER BEEN 2-4 AND MADE THE NFL PLAYOFFS!

That's the 1992 San Diego Chargers and had a much better team than this is.....

Not giving up ANY faith....Being a REALIST...We are just not a good team and it's fucking Little Ruskell's fault....

It's time to clean house...
Moron Jr. needs to go!
Little Ruskell needs to go!
Midget CB need to go!
Halfhour Knapp needs to go!
The whole damn coaching staff needs to go!
Walter needs to retire!
Our RB "corps" needs to go!
The OL needs to be revamped!
The DL needs to be revamped!
Mare needs to go!

Basically this whole team is in shambles and we are fucked in that there are ALOT worse teams than us and we are going to be 5-11 with an #8-10 pick!

Keepers:
Matthew (but Teel should be groomed to start)
Lofa
Hill
Curry
LoJack
Reed

Other than that...This whole team should be expendable..

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
It's not about "losing faith"...The Desert Parakeets aren't "weak" I think they've proven that the LAST THREE GAMES THEY BEAT US....

Didn't we have this same shit last year "don't worry about us being 2-4, the NFC West is weak"..How'd that turn out?

ONLY 1 TEAM HAS EVER BEEN 2-4 AND MADE THE NFL PLAYOFFS!

That's the 1992 San Diego Chargers and had a much better team than this is.....

Not giving up ANY faith....Being a REALIST...We are just not a good team and it's fucking Little Ruskell's fault....

It's time to clean house...
Moron Jr. needs to go!
Little Ruskell needs to go!
Midget CB need to go!
Halfhour Knapp needs to go!
The whole damn coaching staff needs to go!
Walter needs to retire!
Our RB "corps" needs to go!
The OL needs to be revamped!
The DL needs to be revamped!
Mare needs to go!

Basically this whole team is in shambles and we are fucked in that there are ALOT worse teams than us and we are going to be 5-11 with an #8-10 pick!

Keepers:
Matthew (but Teel should be groomed to start)
Lofa
Hill
Curry
LoJack
Reed

Other than that...This whole team should be expendable..
Keepers:
Hasselbeck
Teel
Lofa
Hill
Curry
LoJack
Reed
Hawthorne
Herring
Trufant
Wilson
Unger
Houshmandzadeh
Burleson
Butler
Carlson
Ryan

Just my 2 cents though. ;)

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
you know those TWO FIELD GOALS mare missed?

well, those are the ONLY TWO FIELD GOALS he has missed all season.

...and he leads the league in touchbacks with an offense that can't get touchdowns to give him opportunities to do all that many kickoffs.

damn, give it up.

S

Seattlehawk94

I like Mare actually.....In fact I defended him when Moron Jr. And others ripped him, but he's going to cost a larger amount than most kickers when he hits F/A and that money could be much better spent..

Give what up?

Top Bottom