• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The next few weeks

Reaction score
Is where we take this thing back over.. what do you guys think?

Looking at everyone's schedule we have a big chance to pull this thing off, especially with Matt back at the helm, and the guys coming back from injuries.

Cards Schedule and what i predict.

At Sea - L
At NYG - L
CAR -
At Chi - L
SEA - L i hope!

The cards all around are aweful this year, from thier passing game to thier running, and i dont believe thier D is that great either, they have a decent run D but thier passing D is dead last, and throwing has become a strength the way Nate and Housh are playing.

Niners schedule.

bye
At Hou - L
At indy - L
Hou - W (unless they figure it out real quick)
Chi - L
At GB - L

As we all know they dont really have any kind of offense, and i really feel that if Mebane and Matt played that whole game in SF we would of won. The D was exposed hard when they played the Falcons, they play way to aggressive, its like they are trying to be baltimore with 1/4 of the talent, maybe 1/8th the talent.

ya all our schedule is basically similar, but i really feel like we could pull some of those games out, we already played indy so we dont gotta worry bout them same with Chi.

I dont really have to talk about the rams do i...hahah. the Rush limbah rams!

Reaction score
Looking over the 49ers and Cardinals schedules I figure the 49ers will go 6-10, Cards will go 8-8.

With the recent success that Seahawks have shown, I figure a 10-6 season isn't a bad prediction.

OP
H
Reaction score
I feel like we got a little easier schedule this season, we dont have to play the giants which is a big thing. A good factor for us is that we dont have to go to far out east this season,
we have a game in GB and a game in Minn, which i cant really predict those but i hope we win at least one of them. and ya, 10 - 6 looks very good right now, i think we can do it, but it all starts with winning in Dallas after the Bye week.

Reaction score
HawksFan83 said:
Is where we take this thing back over.. what do you guys think?

Looking at everyone's schedule we have a big chance to pull this thing off, especially with Matt back at the helm, and the guys coming back from injuries.

Cards Schedule and what i predict.

At Sea - L
At NYG - L
CAR -
At Chi - L
SEA - L i hope!

The cards all around are aweful this year, from thier passing game to thier running, and i dont believe thier D is that great either, they have a decent run D but thier passing D is dead last, and throwing has become a strength the way Nate and Housh are playing.

Niners schedule.

bye
At Hou - L
At indy - L
Hou - W (unless they figure it out real quick)
Chi - L
At GB - L

As we all know they dont really have any kind of offense, and i really feel that if Mebane and Matt played that whole game in SF we would of won. The D was exposed hard when they played the Falcons, they play way to aggressive, its like they are trying to be baltimore with 1/4 of the talent, maybe 1/8th the talent.

ya all our schedule is basically similar, but i really feel like we could pull some of those games out, we already played indy so we dont gotta worry bout them same with Chi.

I dont really have to talk about the rams do i...hahah. the Rush limbah rams!

I'm guessing one of those is supposed to be Tennessee.

Reaction score
We get Detroit, Tampa, St. Louis, and Tennessee... Those should all 4 be wins.

Green Bay(winnable), Houston(winnable), Minnesota(tough game. I'm going to say a loss right now), San Fran(winnable), Arizona twice(winnable times 2), Dallas(winnable).

I'm not saying 12-4, but I think it's possible if we stay healthy.

OP
H
Reaction score
if we stay healthy and our O line can come together, then ya, that is a reality. I dont like living in the past but in 05 we went of a tear at this point in the season, who says we cant do it again, the difference this time it will be more in the air than on the ground, unless something amazing happens and our running game just shows up out of no where.

OP
H
Reaction score
If you look at the yahoo stat rankings in both Offense and Def, the hawks are ranked higher than the niners and tards in both categories, and weve only had Matt for 2 games so thats a good sign in terms of what the offense has done. We also have 2 shut outs, ya one was against the rams, but the other was against the Jags, who were only 1 point under dogs comin into the game and were on a hot streak as well....alot of good that did them.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Yah I hear ya guys....10-6 is pretty plausible assuming Matt stays protected. I'm convinced hes the key to our success like no other, as we all witnessed. And playing Dallas instead of NYG from the NFC East is a blessing for sure. Remember Matt went down in the last Giants game, and they would simply destroy us this year. We're not superbowl ready, but damn, can't say winning the division wouldn't be some sweet return to glory....

Oh yah, and I think maybe we can hex Brett again like when his Jets came into town....just my gut, but maybe we'll lose the GB game and upset Minnesota....never know...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think something happened last game, something clicked. Matt was a big part of that.
But this division is gonna be no easy feat. 49ers are for real, they lost a close one to Minnesota and laid an egg last week. They are strong and will bounce back with good defense. Cards are good despite what the stats say.
We need to take care of business AT HOME ! THIS WEEK! end of story, thats how we get this thing on the right track.

In 05 we lost 2 road games to go 2-2 at the beginning of the season, I remember thinking 'we are better then this' and we were because we went on a 11 game win streak.

I feel like the same this year ' we are better then this'. And we are, and the players know it.

Reaction score
I don't know... If not for a blocked FG the 9ers wouldn't have even been in that Minnesota game. Maybe they were just playing over their heads for the first few games of the season... Guess we'll find out.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
I don't know... If not for a blocked FG the 9ers wouldn't have even been in that Minnesota game. Maybe they were just playing over their heads for the first few games of the season... Guess we'll find out.

Also, there is that thought that Singletary is pushing the team way too hard. Many say that that really tough mentality will wear on them later in the season. So we will have to see how that pans out as well.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Wait till they get gore back, that will boost them.
They have a great defense

Yeah I heard that too, but you know what, I think he is learning the ropes and singletary will know when he crosses the line. He really so far has that team inspired and has since last year.
Whoever said they are going 6-10 is way off.

TyPaige

Huddler
Reaction score
Wait a minute people.. Do not get cocky like the SF fans did..

It is way to early to be say stuff like 10-6. The wins do not come easier as the season progresses.. maybe against teams with injuries..

Take it one game at a time like the players

Reaction score
I'm not predicting anything... I just said every game we have left is winnable... Maybe other than the Minnesota game... Depends on if that game is home or away, didn't bother looking everything up I just know what teams we play this season off the top of my head.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
TyPaige said:

It is way to early to be say stuff like 10-6. The wins do not come easier as the season progresses.. maybe against teams with injuries..

Yeah... were not players so we can say whatever the hell we want and to, and make predictions and who would give a ratts ass anyways? WE MUST BEAT AZ! Thats all im saying..
and as far as predictions....

SEATTLE IS GOING TO BE 13-3
yeah thats right, how does that grab ya? "WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!"

:lol:

TyPaige

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, if that is gunna grab me, you better use both hands.

I'm just say to keep the predictions in perspective.. it's healthier on your soul.. and for some.. it keeps money in your wallet.

If the Cardinals killed the Jags.. alof of our fans would be crowning themselves NFC West Champions right off the bat..

BUt hell, I know when things look good.. you wanna go all in..
Like me going on a date with a hot chick..and we go out and have drinks and everyone is patting me on the back and I take her home.. and she pukes all over herself and then drowns in the toilet after passing out.. see another let down when things look good..

I never can make predictions cause of the injury factor.. I say watch the Saints this year.. injuries

szat said:
TyPaige said:

Yeah... were not players so we can say whatever the hell we want and to, and make predictions and who would give a ratts ass anyways? WE MUST BEAT AZ! Thats all im saying..
and as far as predictions....

SEATTLE IS GOING TO BE 13-3
yeah thats right, how does that grab ya? "WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!"

:lol:

Reaction score
wtf? have lots of expirience with drunken skanks there do ya?

We're not flying off the handle and sayin "Oh we've got the division locked up" we're looking at the schedule and saying it doesn't look as indimidating now as it did before the season started. We're looking at how we played this week with and thinking there's no one we can't beat if we play that way... Keep in mind we're missing both our starting tackles (Locklear and Jones), Leroy Hill, Marcus Trufant, and Patrick Kerney. And they should all be back after the bye week (with the possible exception of walter jones). It just looks like things are falling into place for us.

Reaction score
I touched on the next five-games coming up after our bye week. This is the time when Seattle could make a little bit of a run. If they were to win their next 3 I think it's very possible the Viking/Seahawk game might get moved to the SNF game in Minny. This game however is a big one coming up. Seattle could use a 2-1 divisional record heading into its bye week. They also will be getting healthier after the bye week which will help them out a lot.

Top Bottom