• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SS Kevin Ellison Signed (Updated: 6/29)

Reaction score
I love this move. This guy can push for a starting job and kick out that bum Jamar Adams. Heavyyyyy hitter and is decent in coverage, yet another great move.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Another player the Seahawks got from the Chargers! Good player none the less, better stay away from the "drugs".

Reaction score
Great pickup for the Seahawks. He has a very good chance of being the starting SS this season.

Reaction score
Like this pick-up a lot. Has a lot of potential just has to stay out of the trouble. He played under Carroll at USC so maybe he will have better luck than he did with Lendale!

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Him and Thomas = Young future secondary stars. I like him better than Babs or they at least split time depending on the situation.

mlemour

Huddler
Reaction score
THIS IS AWESOME! You are about to see many divison titles soon.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA7iUhVqiEw[/ame]

Any Questions???

Reaction score
When I first heard of this I thought he was just another camp body, but this kid has a legit chance.

There is going to be some solid competition at the SS position come training camp. You can not come out with a good player with so many potential packed players at one position.

And props to PC and JS on picking up another "character issue" guy. It's these bad asses that make good football players.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
If he is injured then the Chargers could be in trouble. I don't think you can waive an injured player...

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
That wouldn't stop the filing of a grievance and the Chargers would still likely be on the hook for his salary.

At the very least it makes the Chargers look like a foolish organization for not knowing a player of theirs is injured.

Reaction score
RockChalkSeahawk;48841 said:
The whole being "cut" thing never was official. He was waived because of contract issues then resigned after. He is a Seahawk.
I'm glad he's sticking around.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
This makes for great competition at a position of need: SS.

Carrol likes bigger safeties too, so I see him wining the job next to E. Thomas with babs and Chancellor coming in situational packages.

Good job team!

Reaction score
Don't count out Milloy...

He may be old and slower, but he still hits harder than hell and I can definitely see him in the mix at SS, if not the starter come game 1.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh yeah! my bad, Miloy is in the mix too, great leader and could get the job. Carrol coached Miloy back at NE I believe.

Top Bottom