• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks interested in... *gulp* T.O.

Matty™

Huddler
Reaction score
If TO came in at a cut price then we'd be mad not to take him up on the offer.

He's calmed down off the field that was seen last season, when for the first time like ever he actually thanked the coaching staff as he left the Bills. He's undeniably got talent, and got the skills to help whichever WR core he plays with. What's more he's a great distraction, while he's being double or triple covered the rest of the WR's are left to open up humongous holes in the opposing secondary.

If we can get him cheap then I think it'd be a bad choice to ignore him perosnally.

Reaction score
While TO is talented and has had a pretty respectable career, I doubt that he would still draw a double, let alone triple coverage.

Matty™

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;48630 said:
While TO is talented and has had a pretty respectable career, I doubt that he would still draw a double, let alone triple coverage.

he still did last year at the Bills?

He may be losing some of the talent that made him one of the best, but he's still for some reason thought of as a creible threat by opposing D'. Even if he's not, at least it takes some pressure of the other WR's :)

Reaction score
This is random... but just got to thinking and I would take the 2007 Bobby Engram over any of these guys we have on our squad now. Just his chemistry with Matt was unreal... he was so damn clutch.

Top Bottom