• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Daily Blog Reports

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Re: Seahawks Free Agent Daily Reports

Yup just about to post it. Thats the Lions 3rd Seahawk that have added.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score

Cool about Housh. Sad about MO. Thanks for being on the case, Hawk096! Greatly appreciate your time and efforts.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score

Bru thanks man and now that the Orange are done till Friday attention will return to solely Seattle.

Idahawk

Reaction score

Hawk096 said:
Bru thanks man and now that the Orange are done till Friday attention will return to solely Seattle.

To bad The Zags will end your dream and win the bracket :p

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score

You guys have to get through UNC first. However I would love to play the Zags. I just have a feeling something is special this year about my Orange. Kinda like 05 I had a feeling in training camp that was a special year and I felt that on Mid-night practice in October.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score

Weaver has signed a one-year deal with the Eagles today. Making it official Owen is the starter.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score

Here are a few sites in which I found some Mock Drafts and thought I would share them with you.

Mock Draft List

I honestly tend not to pay attention to Mock Drafts, but nothing has been coming out news worthy. Other then Seahawks had a private workout with Aaron Curry, Thursday. If Curry falls past the Chiefs I think we take him.

Eugene Monroe and Matt Stafford seemed to be a likeable pick by most Mock Drafts.

With Leonard Weaver leaving for Phiadelphia it appears Owen Schmitt is the man unless Seattle signs Griffith and has a battle in Training Camp.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score

Ex-Seahawk Ken Lucas met with Chicago after being let go by Carolina. There is some interest from the Seahawks about bringing back Lucas. Lucas left Seattle after the 2004 season through free agency and signed with the Panters. He was let go this off-season. Last training camp he was in the news for being involved in a fight with teammate WR Steve Smith.

Lucse surely would be an upgrade over Kelly Jennings and will offer more height than Wilson can. Overall it would be worth it for the right price.

Reaction score

Hawk096 said:
Ex-Seahawk Ken Lucas met with Chicago after being let go by Carolina. There is some interest from the Seahawks about bringing back Lucas. Lucas left Seattle after the 2004 season through free agency and signed with the Panters. He was let go this off-season. Last training camp he was in the news for being involved in a fight with teammate WR Steve Smith.

Lucse surely would be an upgrade over Kelly Jennings and will offer more height than Wilson can. Overall it would be worth it for the right price.
Well, the difference between like 5'10 and 6'1 is only 3 inches, but for some reason people think it's a huge difference. I can see why if you just look at the numbers and don't actually think about how small the difference is. Considering the span of your arms straight out to your sides is suppose to be your height, the person would only gain 1.5" on each arm, which again, isn't that much.

I like the talent Jennings has with being able to swat the ball down. He just needs to learn to watch the defender and look where the ball is. When he does this, he usually makes a big play.

Josh Wilson played really hard last year and did pretty good. He got beat a few times, but he got a few picks as well.

I think we could use Lucas, but it wouldn't be that huge of a difference if he don't pick him up and instead draft a Corner early in the 2nd round.

Reaction score

Lucas is on his way to Renton :D

3 inches vertically is way better than 3 inches across. 3 inches can be the difference of a tip ball vs the flat foot WR standing there while all our little CB have to get there and jump, and that takes time. I like wilson I just don't see him as a great corner. He has looked good in nickle and dime but not when he is out there on a island. IMO Lucas is better than any DB on this team.

Reaction score

SeahawkWag said:
Lucas is on his way to Renton :D

3 inches vertically is way better than 3 inches across. 3 inches can be the difference of a tip ball vs the flat foot WR standing there while all our little CB have to get there and jump, and that takes time. I like wilson I just don't see him as a great corner. He has looked good in nickle and dime but not when he is out there on a island. IMO Lucas is better than any DB on this team.

I will contend with that point. I don't see Lucas being better than Tru, just don't see it. Trufant was still our best corner with one arm. Lucas is older and had the same amount of tackles with just one more pick, that one more pick coming from an elite NFC team last season with a HEALTHY defense. People were actually throwing to Lucas, not picking on the weak side.
That being said. I would love to see Lucas in a Seattle uni again.

Top Bottom