• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Reports coming out the Tarvaris Jackson will sign with the Seahawks! NOOOOOO!

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I know but I can only hope we make a move for another pure blocker possibly. Cable needs one to really get this running game at full force. Vonta Leach and John Kuhn would be nice options but yeah, it prrobably won't happen.

frownifdown

Huddler
Reaction score
TJ did go 10-6 the season before Farve arrived , but they have a great line and a defense , this is a reach and a pet project for our OC . Then PC wants to bring in his pet project ?

Actually, Gus Frerotte led us to the 10-6 season. TJ started 0-2 and Gus came in and played decent before getting injured then TJ came in, lit it up against the Cards (his 1 good career game) and was given back the starter role. The rest of his career is a joke, hence the nickname around all the Viking's boards, Tjoke.

Also, he was just anointed the starter today which is a horrible choice. Good luck with him.

frownifdown

Huddler
Reaction score
Good luck with McNabb ! And that rainman looking Ponder.
I'm not here to trash talk or anything. But I'm fine with the McNabb situation, I think he'll be a good fill in for a year or two till Ponder comes in and plays. I was mad about the Ponder pick at first, but I really like what I've seen from him so far and I think he'll be successful in this league.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Really you didn't come here to tell us how bad our players and coaches are ?

McNabb is damaged goods and seems to not be wanted where ever he lands , why is that ?

Ponder was a huge reach for a desperate team

frownifdown

Huddler
Reaction score
Really you didn't come here to tell us how bad our players and coaches are ?

McNabb is damaged goods and seems to not be wanted where ever he lands , why is that ?

Ponder was a huge reach for a desperate team

No? Not at all. Just to see what you guys thought about the acquisitions.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I think there is a lot of rose colored glasses in this post. Most people here feel Tavaris is a short time solution. I think McNabb is a big mistake too but I am unaware of what Minnesota is trying to do. Hopefully both our teams are happy with their choices. I seriously doubt either of us will be in 2 years.

S

Seattlehawk94

I think there is a lot of rose colored glasses in this post. Most people here feel Tavaris is a short time solution. I think McNabb is a big mistake too but I am unaware of what Minnesota is trying to do. Hopefully both our teams are happy with their choices. I seriously doubt either of us will be in 2 years.

McKnob has one advantage in Minnehaha, he's not coached by that guy who looked like an Algebra teacher anymore...That and he won't send dick pics to sluts on the sidelines either....

As for TJack....Mark it down...He's going to make the ProBowl this year....Hold me to it....Chuckles...As far as I'm concerned we found him in SD, we should just leave him there this week....He probably still wouldn't beat out Volek to be Rivers' backup...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Chuckles...As far as I'm concerned we found him in SD, we should just leave him there this week....He probably still wouldn't beat out Volek to be Rivers' backup...

I agree. I hear Jackson looks much better than Whitehurst in camp. I wish Whitehurst was good enough to be a legitimate starter, I really do. But that just is not reality.

frownifdown

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't think there's a way that we could be unhappy with our choice to get McNabb. He's a one year thing while Joe Webb and Ponder sit on the bench. Worst case scenario we got 4-12 and get a good draft pick. Best case we win the Super Bowl. I wouldn't really mind the worst case and obviously the best case is about 1:1,000,000 but I'd be thrilled with that too. I don't think getting Tarvaris has many repercussions possible either. If he does great, then you guys got a QBOTF, if he sucks, then you guys can draft one of the great QBs next year.

I obviously hope TJack fails miserably, for the sole purpose that I don't want to have had a chance at keeping a great QB :D But good luck in the future, and good luck in this game against us Saturday ;) Not tooooo good of luck though.

mark

Huddler
Reaction score
i am tired of matt glad to see him go, let someone else drive certainly cant do any worse at least with jackson if he has got to run he has natural jungle ability when matt ran it looked like he had a corn cob stuck in his ass, i thought portis looked real good though you could tell by lookin in his eyes that the light was on

Top Bottom