• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Reports coming out the Tarvaris Jackson will sign with the Seahawks! NOOOOOO!

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Reaction score
It's a low risk move. He's not going to cost much of anything to sign. He's not deemed a starter just yet, he will be competing with Whitehurst and whoever else they bring in. Reports going around that Sidney Rice is #1 on their list. Sounds good to me.

jhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Anyone think they are trying to suck to get a good rookie qb next year? Haha just a conspiracy theory I have. Rice would be great I really hope they do manage to get him

Idahawk

Reaction score
Mike Lombardi NFL network says that it's to compete with Whitehurst for the starting job . Oh brother !

Well can you say hello # 1 draft pick.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Anyone think they are trying to suck to get a good rookie qb next year? Haha just a conspiracy theory I have. Rice would be great I really hope they do manage to get him

Rice is nice, but I'd feel alot better if they would get a cb , so we at least can lose 45-35

Reaction score
I don't understand why you guys are assuming Jackson is going to make this team worse.. It's not like he's too far off from what Hasselbeck can produce.. Regardless, it's also a good financial move seeing as how there's a cap this season. Hasselbeck was requesting a fairly lucrative contract apparently. I'd rather the hawks use that money on someone like Gallary, or Rice.. or someone who's actually an upgrade at their respective positions.

Idahawk

Reaction score
TJ did go 10-6 the season before Farve arrived , but they have a great line and a defense , this is a reach and a pet project for our OC . Then PC wants to bring in his pet project ?

OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
There are rumors that Leinart is going to be coming to Seattle as well to get in the mix. Tweet by Mort:

"Matt Leinart could round out depth chart and reunite with Pete Carroll; gauging Redskins - Texans offense he learned similar concepts for both teams"

This is getting INTERESTING... But yeah, I have no idea who would be the "face" of the franchise. They need that crazy talented star player who behaves off the fields as well.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
The way I see it, if he becomes the starter, he won't do any worse than Matt. With him, Leinart, and Whitehurst, there will be some competitiion. He could be a decent stop-gap QB and with the newest rumors of us making a move for Rice, we could have a much faster Offense with him and Rice among what we already have in Carlson, Tate, and Williams. Will be fun to watch in my opinion. Just have to have faith in PC. After all, he did have a great first draft and brought out the talent in Mike Williams.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I still believe we may look at Gallery and Cromartie as well. With Stacy Andrew released, we have 46M in cap to spend and we planon being aggresive, this is only the beginning.

Idahawk

Reaction score
We need to make a splash somewhere ! All we need now is Derek Anderson and were officially the home for washed up backups !

Rice with Williams would be formidable , add Butlers speed with Tate in the mix and it could be good still have to fix the line or none of it matters anyway !

And the D well that's a another thread !

OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't think you are doing to see Anderson in Seattle, lol. We are done getting QBs. But I am looking forward to seeing what the roll players Seattle picks up.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I think we're done at QB as well. Look for us to land Rice and Gallery in the near future.

Top Bottom