• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Reggie Bush in a Seahawks uniform?

nfldraft2010

Huddler
Reaction score
He's definitely not a workhorse back though, and the Seahawks will still probably look to upgrade through the draft at some point

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Forsett is our Reggie Bush for way less $.

JJ will be cut, and RB will be picked up in the draft.

IN FA I like:
LenDale White, Tennessee Titans (25)
maybe....
Willie Parker, Pittsburgh Steelers (29)

In the draft I like:

Jonathan Dwyer
Toby Gerhart
LeGarrette Blount
we can find the last two in later rounds.

I just believe bigger backs are more durable and truck through in short yardage situations.
This would give us that one/two punch with forsett.

Reaction score
szat - I like LenDale, but I think Willie is getting up there in age and unless you get him for a bargain, he aint worth it.

you already know where I stand on Blount, say what you will about his character issues, he will be a BEAST in the NFL. Will the hawks take a look at him? Who knows... we'll see.

Reaction score
If JJ is still on the roster come training camp... I will take that as a sign from the Seahawks that winning is not a top priority for them next season...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL!
I heard a snipet today bates saying " JJ fits our offensive scheme perfectly." that worries me.

Blout and Gerheart are both warriors- thats why im thinking wait till 2nd 3rd rd.

Reaction score
I was on the fence about weather or not the seahawks should attempt to aquire Bush. I say WAS because a few moments ago he said something to the effect of; Why am I awake? I'm suppose to be lazy in the offseason.
This is why he has never and will never live up to potential, not that I ever thought he was going to be a great back in the NFL. Whoever says Forsett is basically a poor mans Bush is right. No need to waist money. You can hear my take one who we should target in FA and why in "offensive Free Agency" at www.thebrettandbrianshow.com it's about three shows ago in the archives.

Reaction score
Today on The Herd hosted by Colin Cowherd on ESPN Radio stated that Bush should restructure his contract to stay in New Orleans. He said his role doesn't fit other NFL teams and that the Saints know how to comply with his role and make him successful. Having said that I still don't think Bush will be a Seahawk come opening day in the 2010 season.

S

Seattlehawk94

We had Booty....His crap brother from the Marlins "played" here for like 1 week....If genes run deep I'd rather watch Apple Sauce...And you oldtimers KNOW what I think of Sauce..

As for Bush...HELL NO....Not at the price he's asking or making....Besides do you want Roboskank the Starfucker roaming Qwest Field looking for facetime because she's been down on every NFL player since Jim Thorpe?

Top Bottom