• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Reggie Bush in a Seahawks uniform?

dat_dude

Huddler
Reaction score
USC players to Seattle

He brings up a good point but I think I would rather have Forsett and his tiny salary than Reggie Bush. However I like the idea of Booty to teach the Carroll system to whomever we draft and Lendale White could be the short yardage back like TJ Duckett was in 08.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice post dude.

Lendale white definetly, im all for that, I think we need a bigger back, that is if we arent targeting one in the draft.

Reaction score
Yeah ole' Petey dropped his name once or twice at the Schneider press conference.

I wouldn't mind picking him up. Is he a FA or would it have to be a trade?

Spiller, Forsett and White... not a bad trio

Reaction score
Teel ? We don't know anything about and the last coach should have played him the last few blowouts just to see what he might do with a 3rd string line in front of him. As a Matt fan I'd be fine if we traded him we won't get to the playoffs next year and if Carroll gets his way he will go after Jake for our future at QB. Bush does nothing for me he'd want to much money for what he does.

Number 18 said:
I like the idea of Booty. He has more potential than Teel does, IMO. I hope we don't trade Hasselbeck, though.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Booty would be a bad back up option, and/orTeal. Keep seneca as a wr/wildcat threat.
I think with Carroll it will Matts job to loose.

How can we get Jake? He is a franchise quarterback for some team and it would be a dream come true if he became a hawk. We need to figure this out, could be give up 3 future 1st rounders up for him?

Reaction score
You never know man...

You don't know what pick we'll have next year and what our real needs will be.

If we make some good draft day trades, we may very well be in the position to pick him up next year.

Even so, I do not think Locker could step onto the field and be starting QB right away. Even with one more year under his belt.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
What you talking about? Were gonna be 8-8 next year!?

Hypothetical based on SWAG:

Say we have 16 pick...(8-8) season.

Say locker has good to great year w/o injury. So he goes... top 5

We trade up, give up couple draft picks for him.
Blamo! Locker can have his house in Ferndale, and one in Seattle, short commute to see the friends and family.

If we improve our O-line this FA/Draft we should be able to provide some protection.
Yeah he wouldnt start game 1 but leave Matt or some other vet in there, untill HC thinks hes ready 1/2 to 1 year and away we go.

IM all in for this!

Reaction score
Every time I saw senaca run the wildcat he was running out of bounds for huge losses because he isn't smart enough for NFL play

szat said:
Booty would be a bad back up option, and/orTeal. Keep seneca as a wr/wildcat threat.
I think with Carroll it will Matts job to loose.

How can we get Jake? He is a franchise quarterback for some team and it would be a dream come true if he became a hawk. We need to figure this out, could be give up 3 future 1st rounders up for him?

thewiz

Huddler
Reaction score
Reggie is not coming here.. why would he? Even if they dont go to the SB he is going to get good money.. and i'm pretty sure he would want to stay at a warmer climate.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
I love Matthew, but I would not be too dissappointed if they trade him to a contender. We wont be able to do anything next year, so we are better off trading him if we can get value.

If Favre does retire, I could see Matthew winning a super bowl with the Minnesota. As long as they send him to a contender. They cant sent him to a loser. that would be too disrespectful.

thewiz

Huddler
Reaction score
I defiently think a team like Minnesotta would benefit from matt.. but every since the poison pill I Hate min. I was very happy they lost, i dont think anyteam should have a reward after pulling a poison pill on another team.

Reaction score
It's not their fault they pulled the poison pill on us. It's Tim Ruskell's fault. Hutch should have been franchised and not tagged with the Transitional tag. You can't blame the Vikings for pulling a heads up, while we didn't do the smart thing in franchising him.

Reaction score
Hawk096;44435 said:
It's not their fault they pulled the poison pill on us. It's Tim Ruskell's fault. Hutch should have been franchised and not tagged with the Transitional tag. You can't blame the Vikings for pulling a heads up, while we didn't do the smart thing in franchising him.
Didn't the Seahawks do the same thing to the Vikings with Burleson?

YM89

Huddler
Reaction score
thewiz;44424 said:
Reggie is not coming here.. why would he? Even if they dont go to the SB he is going to get good money.. and i'm pretty sure he would want to stay at a warmer climate.
This.

Top Bottom