• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Randy Moss Released Today by Vikings

ECUPirate19

Huddler
Reaction score
I think we should pick him up because he is a playmaker and would help open things up for some of our other talented receivers like mike williams and golden tate. just my 2 cents

Reaction score
They got rid of Houshmandzadeh because of his personality and I doubt they'll bring in a guy like Moss. We definitely could use him, but it's hard to see them making this move.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't think this move would work out. Randy is a malcontent. It seems like every where he has been, even a little bit with the Pats this year, he has blown up the locker room. Do I think he could make a difference on our team? Absolutely. I just don't think he is worth the baggage.

Reaction score
I think Moss wants to go to a team that has a functioning offense - we don't have one.

And I am pretty sure his first choice will be NE if they would resign him.

Reaction score
#ONE;51377 said:
I think Moss wants to go to a team that has a functioning offense - we don't have one.

So the Patriots would get Moss back and a free 3rd round pick from the Vikings? The Patriots are good at screwing over other teams.

Reaction score
I highly doubt having a" functioning" offense plays any role in his thought process. He's got such an ego he probably figures that he will make any offense good. Plus Tate, Williams, and Butler could really learn from him.

OP
M

mark

Huddler
Reaction score
yea he is drama filled but he can catch so could housh some things are worth it, but the seahawks cant have that they would rather have no drama and someone who drops the ball or is always on injured list imop

OP
M

mark

Huddler
Reaction score
Fenom;51370 said:
They got rid of Houshmandzadeh because of his personality and I doubt they'll bring in a guy like Moss. We definitely could use him, but it's hard to see them making this move.
yea but he could catch and that is more important than personality

Reaction score
Housh I don't think fit into Carroll/Bates regime. I'm not sure if Moss will, but he's definitely an upgrade over the WRs we have and remember Carroll is all about competition.

Reaction score
Housh had the speed of an offensive linemen and the attitude of a #1 receiver (which he wasn't) - that's why he was cut.

Moss doesn't give a shit about being a mentor and making other receivers better. Moss wants his catches. If I were him I would much rather go to Miami than here. You got Marshall opposite of you and you know that will create match up problems for defenses so he'll get his numbers.

Why would Moss want to bring his old ass to the cold PNW to play for a team with no offensive line and a QB who is still recovering from 8 concussions he got last year and didn't tell anyone about?

He wouldn't... and if it happens, I would be SHOCKED.

twisted

Huddler
Reaction score
grab Moss and line him up as a TE to pick up the blitz, apparently the offensive line needs some help? :pissed:

New York is going to be coming hard, early and often! :sFun_DeadHorse:

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
OMG yes we should. IF we do, imagine an offense with Moss, Williams, Butler (3rd downs?), Stokley, Lynch, Okung (if healthy), and if we start Whitehurst, it would help warm up to the starting role in the NFL. I say GO FOR IT :clap:

Reaction score
12thManFan;51420 said:
OMG yes we should. IF we do, imagine an offense with Moss, Williams, Butler (3rd downs?), Stokley, Lynch, Okung (if healthy), and if we start Whitehurst, it would help warm up to the starting role in the NFL. I say GO FOR IT :clap:

None of what happened on Sunday was even remotely close to being Hasselbecks fault... Why start Whitehurst?

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;51377 said:

He cant just go to whatever team he wants to. He was put on waivers. He has to clear every team in the nfl before new england since they have the last waiver because they have the best record in the league right now. If not one single team puts in a waiver for him (which is nearly impossible in my opinion) then randy will have the choice to go where he wants to go.I have a feeling if a team like carolina or buffalo pick him up, moss will just sit out the rest of the year until he is an unrestricted free agent.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Gotta agree with you there. Makes no sense. We are not a team of castaways!

#ONE;51389 said:
Housh had the speed of an offensive linemen and the attitude of a #1 receiver (which he wasn't) - that's why he was cut.

Moss doesn't give a shit about being a mentor and making other receivers better. Moss wants his catches. If I were him I would much rather go to Miami than here. You got Marshall opposite of you and you know that will create match up problems for defenses so he'll get his numbers.

Why would Moss want to bring his old ass to the cold PNW to play for a team with no offensive line and a QB who is still recovering from 8 concussions he got last year and didn't tell anyone about?

He wouldn't... and if it happens, I would be SHOCKED.

Top Bottom