• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Randy Moss Released Today by Vikings

Reaction score
dmarkholt12;51429 said:
He cant just go to whatever team he wants to. He was put on waivers. He has to clear every team in the nfl before new england since they have the last waiver because they have the best record in the league right now. If not one single team puts in a waiver for him (which is nearly impossible in my opinion) then randy will have the choice to go where he wants to go.I have a feeling if a team like carolina or buffalo pick him up, moss will just sit out the rest of the year until he is an unrestricted free agent.

This is true, however, Moss has every right to express disinterest in any team that attempts to claim him. No team is going to pick up his contract and the attitude that comes with it if he doesn't have any interest.

Reaction score
He can sit out if he wants. The team would be able to place him on the Did Not Show up list and it could affect him next season.

Reaction score
RockOutWithYourHawkOut;51446 said:
Still not worth the risk and the $3MM he's owed. Regardless though, he's a Titan now anyway.
I was against him coming to Seattle. I was just adding on to what Hawk096 said.

Top Bottom