• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Offseason: Rumors, Signings & Trades - Official Thread

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Bigby was a big hitter when he was healthy.
Whatever his role is here, its a good pick up.

S

Seattlehawk94

I know he's a good player....Just hope we sign his brother's Sega, Playstation, XBOX, and Nintendo too! Don't want Commodore, or NeoGeo...Those guys were bums..

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL, my first game system was ODYSSEY (1980) cause the Atari's were too expensive. Like my best xmas present ever!
Now of course I roll with XBOX 360 on a 52" 1080 Samsung, Got HD channels and blue ray player.

Kids gotta have some fun right?

S

Seattlehawk94

HAHA...Amen....

So want to get on old arcade NFL Blitz machine....My buddy got on of the NBA Jam machines on closeout for like $200 a couple of years ago for his garage...That and a real arcade Pop-A-Shot machine....Would complete my mancave...

Reaction score
lol fuck EA and their exclusive rights to making NFL games. I want blitz back. Not Blitz Pro, not Blitz the league just old school Blitz. Madden is great, but I've never had more fun playing any sports game than I had playing Blitz. Midway was awesome, I still have copies of Slugfest 2003 and Blitz 2003 around somewhere, probably scratched to shit though.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
HAHA...Amen....

So want to get on old arcade NFL Blitz machine....My buddy got on of the NBA Jam machines on closeout for like $200 a couple of years ago for his garage...That and a real arcade Pop-A-Shot machine....Would complete my mancave...

Dont forget a 'urinal' to complete your mancave!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Okay now that all our starting LB's are sitting with injuries, can we bring tatupu back? If he'll come back, for leadership and depth, give him 3 Million, he'll take some of ACurry's $$.

Reaction score
Our LBs are fine, it's nothing serious. Cut or Trade Curry and start Wright in his place.... You can bring Lofa back, but only on the cheap and for depth. I also like that Vobora kid they brought in. Seems to be a good special teams guy and good depth at the position.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
yeah I like Vobora, and what ive seen from 53 too. Good to have Hill back, I dont think we'll see the true Heater until the lights come on Sept. 11!

Top Bottom