• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official start of Cutting players

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Redskins cut LB Marcus Washington today. Washington a nine-year vet played his past five with the 'Skins.

S

Seattlehawk94

Hawk096 said:
Redskins cut LB Marcus Washington today. Washington a nine-year vet played his past five with the 'Skins.

In other news they Franchised Sean Taylor.....

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Lavarnes Coles and DJ Hackett both got cut along with the 5 Bucs today. Free Agency starts at the stroke of Mid-Night Feb. 27th.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Also just saw this too:
Rams cut Trent Green and Drew Bennett.
Panthers let go running back Nick Goings.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Yeah to train Lo-Jack that would be nice. However I think he will sign somewhere else. He really has no incentive to come to Seattle. Dallas is a possibility so he can re-unite with his brother-in-law Zach Thomas.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Yeah to train Lo-Jack that would be nice. However I think he will sign somewhere else. He really has no incentive to come to Seattle. Dallas is a possibility so he can re-unite with his brother-in-law Zach Thomas.

Didn't zack get cut/retire from dallas ? and taylor refused a physical in washington ?

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Taylor refused to put a work-out clause in his contract. It would have required he worked out 25 days during the off-season and he declined it. Some think they were trying to get rid of him peacefully after re-signing Hall and signing Haynesworth.

Thomas is a free-agent he signed only a one-year deal with them. I thought he did, but last time I checked rosters (Mon of last week) he was under the Cowboys roster with contracts for 2009.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Ken Lucas has been officially cut today by Carolina. He has started the past four-years since leaving Seattle through free-agency.

Reaction score
depending on how much he wants for this year I wouldn't mind it, he is 30 years old. can be a nice player for a few years. He had some pretty decent stats last year.

Top Bottom