• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My turn

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Dude you are fucking mental....

Seek fucking help....Seriously....Or else you will go to your beloved UT and start shooting people from a clocktower..

Gee, 94, whatever makes you say that? :lol: You'll have to be a tad bit more specific... with me anyways.

I find it odd that you would say that to me considering your bio...

Seattlehawk94 in his bio said:
Occupation: Running my Government through terror and fear of having their planets blown up on my whims....
Interests: Killing people by choking them with my mind, shocking Jedis with lightning, finding a new apprentice, pissing off opponent fans...Basically just tipping the apple cart...

As far as Ida goes, I'm just saying, man... If you're gonna take cheap shots, so am I. S'What you get... If you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Oh I can take the heat....but when you realize a person like yourself is crazy...then why bother....your digging your own grave....All I have to do is wait

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Oh I can take the heat....but when you realize a person like yourself is crazy...then why bother....your digging your own grave....All I have to do is wait

Oh, for me to get banned? lol I'm sure you're right. I'll be gone soon. Like I said, I love black people... Remember that.

S

Seattlehawk94

Cole said:
Seattlehawk94 said:
Dude you are fucking mental....

Seek fucking help....Seriously....Or else you will go to your beloved UT and start shooting people from a clocktower..

Gee, 94, whatever makes you say that? :lol: You'll have to be a tad bit more specific... with me anyways.

I find it odd that you would say that to me considering your bio...

Seattlehawk94 in his bio said:
Occupation: Running my Government through terror and fear of having their planets blown up on my whims....
Interests: Killing people by choking them with my mind, shocking Jedis with lightning, finding a new apprentice, pissing off opponent fans...Basically just tipping the apple cart...

As far as Ida goes, I'm just saying, man... If you're gonna take cheap shots, so am I. S'What you get... If you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen...

Uh....Yeah.....Because I really am the dude from Star Wars.... :roll:

Though you are so badshit insane you probably think that...

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Uh....Yeah.....Because I really am the dude from Star Wars.... :roll:

Though you are so badshit insane you probably think that...

People like you are very easily manipulated into believing whatever people like me want you to believe...

S

Seattlehawk94

Cole said:
People like you are very easily manipulated into believing whatever people like me want you to believe...

Not really chump.....

You are my bitch....Much like many others....See: New Yawkas, New Orleans people, etc. etc. etc..

You are just small potatos, a practice smacktoy for the offseason, a bitch....Nothing more....Nothing less..

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Cole said:

Not really chump.....

You are my bitch....Much like many others....See: New Yawkas, New Orleans people, etc. etc. etc..

You are just small potatos, a practice smacktoy for the offseason, a bitch....Nothing more....Nothing less..

Do you see what I did there? I made you mad. My method? By making you feel like a follower as opposed to a leader. Conclusion? It's simple really. When dealing with the... less fortunate ( 94 ), by attacking their mental weaknesses and softpoints, you can make them do whatever you want. Snap of my finger, bitch! :lol:

S

Seattlehawk94

Made me mad?

LMAO

Where exactly was that?

Never a "follower" btw....I'm always a "leader"....In fact in fact I have power and you don't therefore I'm a leader...One of the powers I have is the banhammer your sorry ass...Which is getting closer to happening with every post you make...If I was mad, I'd have already banhammered your ass...

I find you pathetic and funny so I haven't done that yet, when I get bored with you I'll do it...

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Do you think by typing "LMAO" makes you not mad? lol

As far as the leader thing goes, c'mon dude. You're a follower and you'll always be a follower. Even the numerous "..."s label you as unsure and indecisive. The simple fact that I can make you do whatever I say is a practical implication of your lack of leadership and command.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Sounds like Cole is using VOO DOO on us...he's really in control of the whole word....its Cole's world and we just live in it.....Sounds like he should buy a shack in Montana and write his manifesto

S

Seattlehawk94

I'd say let's get him a tinfoil hat but we all know he likes the ones made from white sheets...

KKK.jpg

Ku Klux Kole a self portrait...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
I'd say let's get him a tinfoil hat but we all know he likes the ones made from white sheets...

He made you say that..... :shock:

S

Seattlehawk94

He's such a powerful influence he convinced me to use his self protrait as my sig...Giving him full credit of course... :lol:

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I can't believe he would want to use that rope on Norbit or Radio....thats just wrong man.

S

Seattlehawk94

He probably wants to hang The Nutty Professer and the whole Klump family as well...Back in the day he probably wanted to lynch Urkel as well...

Top Bottom