• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My turn

Idahawk

Reaction score
I have no idea who you are or do I care....you come out of no where and start calling me names and then whine that its unfair that people tell you to chill.

I don't care that you don't agree with me ..and the fact that you have no information to back up anything you say is weak......spicing it up with a " your brain dead " and " your stupid " shows what a child you really are and that you have nothing more then crap to add to any discussion.

You can just keep the fuck away from me then your issue will be solved...if my threads and posts are so " stupid " then make your own....I don't need a piece of shit heckler at every thread I have..

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't like you... That's why I label you as a "fucking idiot".

**I'M NOT CALLING HIM ONE AGAIN, 18!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Cole said:
I don't like you... That's why I label you as a "fucking idiot".

**I'M NOT CALLING HIM ONE AGAIN, 18!

Slurp, Slurp, Slurp oh 18 your balls taste so good fucking little pussy !!!!

You can call me ever you want in here you ass backwards hillbilly...maybe if you would have finished 5th grade instead of knocking up your sister you could read some fucking rules around this place....I mean Its fucking clear to me that your a few beans shy of a pot of fucking chili anyway..or how do they say it in Texass " He's Plum Loco "...Your stupid enough without making more problems for yourself..

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Slurp, Slurp, Slurp oh 18 your balls taste so good fucking little pussy !!!!

lmao Eww, what a fag!!! :lol:

Idahawk said:
You can call me ever you want in here you ass backwards hillbilly...maybe if you would have finished 5th grade instead of knocking up your sister you could read some fucking rules around this place....I mean Its fucking clear to me that your a few beans shy of a pot of fucking chili anyway..or how do they say it in Texass " He's Plum Loco "...Your stupid enough without making more problems for yourself..

lol buddy, will you spit out the homo-cum that's caked up your mouth so I can understand you, and so you sound like a coherent adult rather than some juvenile fagmo, spitting out gobs of cum that have been accumulating in your throat due to prolonged homosexual tendencies?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Cole said:
I'm also left bewildered as to how you can call me "dumb" when you're a fuckin'--Removed Racial Slur---94... lol Stupidass.

Well Mr. Duke....Dumb would be not realizing that using that word anywhere in the site will get you banned....I guess we know the reason you don't like me now..your a racist....

So long stupid

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Well Mr. Duke....Dumb would be not realizing that using that word anywhere in the site will get you banned....I guess we know the reason you don't like me now..your a racist....

So long stupid

Removed Racial Slurs---94

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
So which were Norbit and Radio...Black people or your N word.....just trying to " Get it straight "

S

Seattlehawk94

You say you're not racist but the names of the people you use as put downs both happened to be black...

Again...

Wow...Just wow....

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think what Cole meant to say is that He loves Certain " Black People " or In this case he feels that Cuba and Eddie are the N word..not black people...its a controlled hate...

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
You say you're not racist but the names of the people you use as put downs both happened to be black...

lol What the fuck does that have to do with being racist? Was more of a derogatory remark than anything else... Norbit and Radio are black and retarded, Ida's black and retarded... They can be easily confused.

And yeah, make sure you coil everything into a contrivance of talking shit to me, 94...

Anyhoo-
What, Ida?! Does pseudo-prejudice ( because it's not really. you're just a fucking idiot, so you think it is... ) bother you? lol Hypocrisy is the pinnacle of stupidity. You're doing the same... fuckin'... thing...

S

Seattlehawk94

Dude you are fucking mental....

Seek fucking help....Seriously....Or else you will go to your beloved UT and start shooting people from a clocktower..

Top Bottom