• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mora out!!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree as well that PC is a big risk, a big splash, yes. We definetly got the press now, but its mostly negative. This could be a experiment went bad. We'll all be woo'ed today at 10:00 a.m. when Master Pete gives his big "win the hearts and the minds" of the fans speech. Im sure he'll turn some folks that are on the fence to his side and they will become Carroll believers.

I still say though, Pete Carroll is a needed upgrade over Mora and Co. :roll:

I would take Gruden in a heartbeat over them all. :|

Reaction score
Not Seattle. The Huskies coach is one of his former coaches. I mean he has Lofa, Lo-Jack and Milloy who he used to coach at one point, but other than that he never worked in Seattle.

Reaction score
My little brother got a twitter from Tapp that read, "I don't really care who the coach is as long as we are winning, I am tired of losing"..

doesn't sound like he's too enthusiastic...

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Here is Tapp's Twitter page:

http://twitter.com/dtapp55

I can't find that comment on it.

it was in reference to his "optimist/pesimist" twit.

my bro sent him a private twit, and he responded to him with what I posted. Private twits or direct twits go to your inbox and are no on the public page. Eric post a link to your inbox for the non-believers.

Reaction score
Tapp just wants to win and whoever can help him win is the guy he wants as the head coach. He was interested enough to be at Carroll's press conference though:

carrollday1-11--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

carrollday1-9--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice pics! Tapp is in awe...

So is it just me, or does anyone else think Carroll gonna look good in seahawks blue!

Reaction score
And like I said, from that message it doesn't sound like he is STOKED about Carrol per say, but sounds desperate to win...

hopefully the whole team is tired of losing, and they do something about it.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE said:
My little brother got a twitter from Tapp that read, "I don't really care who the coach is as long as we are winning, I am tired of losing"..

doesn't sound like he's too enthusiastic...

At least he sounds motivated to win. I hope the other players are as sick of losing as he and get back to their winning ways! The fans deserve it. Even at our current state we sell out Qwest. Sucky Faiders couldn't sell out their stadium for half the season and had their games blacked out. So much for the "Faider Nation"! Bunch of poseurs and cheapasses IMO.

Top Bottom