• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mora out!!

Reaction score
I've got very mixed feelings about this. However Mortensen is one source I tend to not truly believe. Hopefully this is one of those stories that proves to me I still can't trust him.

Reaction score
Michael Smith one of the more reliable sources in the NFL in my book. I rank hime behind Jay Glazer and Peter King says on his twitter "not with final say." I take it as this... sources might thing Carroll is a Seahawk possibility, but does Paul Allen? I think the Mort Report is something, but I don't trust his reports as much as other NFL Reporters.

Reaction score
ESPN is also saying Carroll is trying to convince his offensive coordinator to come with him.

Reaction score
Profootballtalk is also saying Carroll would try and bring Pat Kirwan to Seattle. I like Kirwan a lot very knowledgeable and knows the NFL. He could possibly be the GM or handle the player scouting. He learned from one of the best in Gil Brandt.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Crazy news.
Wish Mora good luck, thats football though, gotta be held accountable.

I hope the FO looked at who could be a potential replacement before they canned him.

Not really comfortable with P. Carroll, Gruden would be ideal for me.
Gruden is a great coach!

Reaction score
If Carroll takes over could he make an effort to reunite with Matt Linehart? If so how would we feel about this? I never was found of Linehart, but could being back together with Pete help him out and his game?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
We'd have to trade for him, right? Because if there is no CBA, isn't he an RFA? I don't want to give the Cardinals draft picks.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
We would, but 18 remember Carroll would be the GM he will want to and won't care if we want him to or not lol!
I thought he was going to be the head coach...?

Reaction score
phaZe said:
Hawk096 said:
We would, but 18 remember Carroll would be the GM he will want to and won't care if we want him to or not lol!
I thought he was going to be the head coach...?

It's looking like he may have both jobs or he will pick his own guy to be the GM possibly Pat Kirwan.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't know what the hell is going on over at the VMAC, but this is absurd. Almost like change just for the sake of change.

Reaction score
Kirwan's very knowledgable with scouting and the NFL. He hosts a daily show on the weekdays on NFL Sirius Radio and knows what it takes to work with athletes. He's always very on que with players scouting when I listen to him and he knows what it takes to succeed in the NFL. He learned from one of the bests Gil Brandt.

Top Bottom