• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mini Camp this weekend.

Reaction score
I've got a quesiton..

Anybody know if todays practice is open to the public in any way, shape or form?

I get off at 1:30pm and the VMAC is like 10 mins from where I work.

Thinking of stopping by and trying to catch a glance of the actions.

If it's not open, does anyone know any good spots to "spy" from. I've got a nice pair of DOT Government issue binoculars. They are so good I can see the trees on the Cascades in detail from my office window.

Anyways, anyone with any info or advice do let me know.

Thanks

S

Seattlehawk94

Nope....Mini Camps aren't visible to the public---on land---if you know someone with a boat you can see the whole thing...

They will open it this year for TC which will be the first time since Cheney they've done that...It's going to be limited in terms of people allowed in though...

I'm going to try to get them to set us up here at the Huddle with some passes so we can all go one day and get a tour and such....I'll fill everyone in on details the closer we get to that time...

And yeah....No matter how many other people get up in here, passes will be for members here who've been around during the offseason.

Kinda a "Thank You" to people who are true BLUE (and GREEN) and stay on this site even when it's not football season..

Reaction score
94-
Can you ask them if they would fly me out for this tour :)? I mean I'm a New Yawker, but hey I bleed Blue and Green more than anyone in the East Coast. I could be like the East Coast Fan who is a motivational guy. I can teach them how to cope with the time change (for Indy that is).

Reaction score
94-
Ask Mare he's an Orange almni. Tell him I'll wear my old SU football shirt to prove my loyalty to the Orange. Might go for that :)

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Go close enough to see clearly with my binoculars.

Heavy duty military issue 75X zoom!

I parked in the turn around at the new condos right next door. I spent an hour just watching them go through drills.

The PO came by trying to scare me off. I told him in a nice way that this was private property and unless he was called out specifically by the real estate company and was going to tow my car or arrest me to buzz off.

He left...

Curry looked good. He is really good getting to the RBs in the backfield.

Matt looked good. Saw TJ go up for a high pass and just snatch it out of the air.

Forsett looked good. Shifty little guy.

Saw a lot of new #'s I didn't recognize. Rooks and FA's probably.

20, 33, 34, 37 and 18 and there were a few others I forgot.

The first 3 were RB's and FB. Then DB and WR. Not sure who.

Anyways cannot wait till the season starts!!! It was so awesome to see those guys in action!

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
94-
Can you ask them if they would fly me out for this tour :)? I mean I'm a New Yawker, but hey I bleed Blue and Green more than anyone in the East Coast. I could be like the East Coast Fan who is a motivational guy. I can teach them how to cope with the time change (for Indy that is).

And maybe they will send a limo to Everett for me? :lol:

Reaction score
I saw some of the mini-camp on King 5. Looks like Curry is working with the starters already, not the rookies.

There are some jersey number changes as well as the rookies numbers:
Deon Butler - #85
Aaron Curry - #59 (Obviously)
Courtney Greene - #37
Justin Griffith - #33
Ken Lucas - #29
Cameron Morrah - #43
Mike Teel - #14
Max Unger - #60
Nick Reed - #98
David Hawthorne - #57 (Used to be #59)

So it looks like Forsett took Morris's old number, Greene took Alexander's number, Morrah took Weaver's number, Butler took Heller's number and Reed took Peterson's number.

S

Seattlehawk94

Why would we?

If we had a Shauna Alexendria Day I'd probably have my head spin and start puking pea soup....He should fade in nothingness and wait for the HoF to call..They don't retire pussies numbers....

Now if they wanted to retire anything pertaining to Shauna it should be "1345" which is the amount of times he fell down to avoid getting hit, ran out of bounds to avoid getting hit, combined with dropped passes, missed blocks, and whining about not winning the rushing title.

They could have a knife under that number on the banner in honor of his "being stabbed in the back" by Holmy...

Screw Shauna....Little bitch....He isn't even Seattle's best RB, Chris Warren was...So was Watters, and so was the real Curt Warner...

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Agreed, I am a big hater of Alexander. Loved how when he got his money he started sliding in the backfield. It was always oops I slipped, bum was afraid of getting hit. He got his money and helped try to drag our franchise down, man I hate Alexander.

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL

We are in the majority...This is an Anti-Shauna site..

Reaction score
Here are some photos from the Mini-Camp yesterday. These are only the rookies.

Max Unger:
_RM33493--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Aaron Curry:
_RM33283--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM32797--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Mike Keel:
_RM33211--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Deon Butler:
_RM33090--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Dude you can just tell by his body language and facial expression Unger is dominating that guy.

Anyone watch the clip on Seahawks.com about the minicamp? Where Unger just owns Mebane. The guy's feet are fast and he is very good with his hands. Stays composed the whole time.

Curry looks so much more fit than Lofa and Leroy's fat asses. They need to lose some weight (fat). Both those guys looked much slimmer their rookie year.

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Dude you can just tell by his body language and facial expression Unger is dominating that guy.

Anyone watch the clip on Seahawks.com about the minicamp? Where Unger just owns Mebane. The guy's feet are fast and he is very good with his hands. Stays composed the whole time.

Curry looks so much more fit than Lofa and Leroy's fat asses. They need to lose some weight (fat). Both those guys looked much slimmer their rookie year.
Unger will definitely be a starter this season. In the video on Seahawks.com he just shows the skills he has as a center/guard and hopefully that translates into a starting job and a good season.

Tatupu and Hill are getting pretty big, but they will lose weight within the next few months and especially during the season with all the workouts they will have to do.

Top Bottom