• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ken Lucas?

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I didn't say I don't want him I'm just stating the factors why he isn't a Seahawk yet.

I knew that
just throwing a dart at the GM who won't admit he got a F on drating DB's

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I wouldn't give Wilson an F. If he had the size he would be a force. Jennings yeah he messed that up big time!

Jennings is an F for sure, Wilson is like a C+, He still can get the job done. Not to mention he is a pretty good returner as well.

Idahawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks seem to think that coverage was not the issue , but that lack of pressure was the issue...and in fact we did not produce the same amount of sacks and pressure that we did the year before..with almost the same cast...they seem to think that is because of the DL and have addressed that by adding two new guys....

the smallish D was meant to have speed and get to the passer and not meant to have the secondary cover WR's way down the field. It doesn't work...and when you go up against bigger OL and taller WR we have been out matched.....so now we trade one of the few guy's who could bring some heat for a guy who is a huge question mark and have yet to address the secondary and may not even do that.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
the smallish D was meant to have speed and get to the passer and not meant to have the secondary cover WR's way down the field. It doesn't work...and when you go up against bigger OL and taller WR we have been out matched.....so now we trade one of the few guy's who could bring some heat for a guy who is a huge question mark and have yet to address the secondary and may not even do that.

but the west is all BIG WR's so our CB's are too small. Speed doesn't mean they can cover either. JP has not brought that much 'heat' outside of 1 season. I'm tired of hearing the D line problems bailing out the DB's! Watch our CB's if they press they get burned badly. If they play off they play too far off or their first step is back at the snap and the QB just flips the ball outside for a easy 8 yrd gain. When the QB gets 5 seconds and no pressure that and ONLY THEN is the D line responsible. Our blitz package looks like it was made up by a peewee football coach. They never disquise it ever! :oops:
I had Wilson as a F because as a corner he has not stepped up. Jennings beat him out as the starter remember. Wilson as a returner is 2nd best on the team for sure, but as a CB I will stand with my grade until he does something as a starter.

Top Bottom