• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ken Lucas?

Reaction score
immediate upgrade at CB but guessing no way we could afford him now? What do we have left salary cap wise 4 million or less?

S

Seattlehawk94

Around that right now....Not counting Rookie Contracts and Bonuses.....I'm really suprised we haven't made a move on Twig, why keep Twig at WR when you know he's going to break and cut JP? FUCKING LITTLE RUSKELL..

chopperdoc79

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Around that right now....Not counting Rookie Contracts and Bonuses.....I'm really suprised we haven't made a move on Twig, why keep Twig at WR when you know he's going to break and cut JP? FUCKING LITTLE RUSKELL..

Hey just a question but who is Twig?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Twig is Branch

people have to remember that we kept many of these fat contracts for the chance to get back to the superbowl....you have to pony up and pay these guys at some point ....If everyone recalls at the end of the season....It was Matt that everyone though should be the cap casuality....Branch may still go.....you never know

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
Plenty of cap room for Lucas now with JP gone.

thought we only saved about 1.4 million with the contract of Redding coming here.

hawkman2420

Huddler
Reaction score
We actually have just under 9 million in cap space right now. And if we could hurry up and sign Leroy to a long term deal we would save another 3 or 4 million. But we need to resign Weaver a.s.a.p!

chopperdoc79

Huddler
Reaction score
really you like weaver now dont get me wrong here he is a good player but thats it i mean he had a few good plays last year but nothing to over the top. I say if we get to signing him great if not we have the big country boy schmedit from west virginia in the wings waiting who in my opinion can do just as good if not better then what weaver has done but just my opinion

Reaction score
I think having two FBs is ideal because is is a very physical position. I would like to see Weaver back and I think he's getting a dose of reality about the Fullback market right now. Hopefully he comes back at the right price.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I wish I could see the numbers. I want to know if the Seahawks are low balling Weaver or if he is being a bitch about it. If it is the first, the Seahawks need to pay him what he deserves. If the second, then maybe someone should remind him that he would not be in the NFL if the Seahawks were not extremely patient with his ass.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
I wish I could see the numbers. I want to know if the Seahawks are low balling Weaver or if he is being a bitch about it. If it is the first, the Seahawks need to pay him what he deserves. If the second, then maybe someone should remind him that he would not be in the NFL if the Seahawks were not extremely patient with his ass.

I'm sure its a low ball offer with beer truck as leverage...FB's just don't make big money..and yes good point on seattle being patient with him he was a fumbler and we stuck with him...but that just shows what loyality gets you in the NFL...nothing

Top Bottom