• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is Pathetic the Word?

Reaction score
Anyone have any other words to describe the Seahawks in this game? It's the 1-12 Buccs and we're shooting ourselves in the foot every time Hasselbeck throws the ball...

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
this is the 2nd worst team I have seen on the field for the Hawks in 29 years! For the 1st time ever I am wavering on Hass. Damn I am tired of his fumbles.

I love my Hawks but I see now that we are probably 4 years from the Playoffs!

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
It seems like the players are giving up on Mora or they really do suck...

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
3-13-SEA 46 :)31) (Shotgun) M.Hasselbeck pass incomplete deep left to T.Houshmandzadeh.
2-13-SEA 46 :)35) (Shotgun) M.Hasselbeck pass incomplete short left to D.Butler.
1-10-SEA 49 (1:12) (Shotgun) M.Hasselbeck pass to J.Jones to SEA 46 for -3 yards (Q.Black).

Really? Has there ever been an O-Line that sucked worse?

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Seahawk Freak said:
3-13-SEA 46 :)31) (Shotgun) M.Hasselbeck pass incomplete deep left to T.Houshmandzadeh.
2-13-SEA 46 :)35) (Shotgun) M.Hasselbeck pass incomplete short left to D.Butler.
1-10-SEA 49 (1:12) (Shotgun) M.Hasselbeck pass to J.Jones to SEA 46 for -3 yards (Q.Black).

Really? Has there ever been an O-Line that sucked worse?
Actually, Butler and Housh both dropped the ball. Then Jones got popped on the screen pass. That's exactly why I think the players are giving up on Mora/the season.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
I have been saying it all year, this team has no heart! They gave up on Mora weeks ago! This team needs a backbone! We need discipline and attitude. Some times too many good chatacter guys = a bunch of fucking pussies!

Damn!!!!!! This is crap!

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
OMFUCKING GOD R U FUCKING KIDDING ME! ANOTHER INTERCEPTION! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey:

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Well if we want to make the playoffs fast we can always hire Marty Schottenheimer. The only problem is where he goes Brian will follow. But we will be back in the playoffs faster than you can say Holmgren. :lol:

How long will it be before we change the idea that our GM cannot fire Mora? Who can we hire as GM with that package.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
It seems as though this team is getting worse.
I think that Mora is going to take this one square on his shoulders.

Here is my proposal:

Take this team, the coaching staff,
the playbook, the stradagies, schemes, pile them in a big ass pile,
and burn it all.

This team is done. Time to start over.
There is some great young talent here but this a top-down thing now.

No way we should have lost like this at home. Someone has to pay.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Hasselbeck had Housh open in the end zone, but decided to hit the defender in the back...That TD that Carlson had also wasn't a TD, he stepped out at about the 3 yard line as he leaped into the end zone, but the Buccs decided not to challenge it.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
Hasselbeck had Housh open in the end zone, but decided to hit the defender in the back.

Exactly, Branch was open as well on a square in route, same one he scored on last home game.

Also... Matt zero'd in Calrson the whole second half, completely locked in, even though we have another 30 million dallors in WR running round on the outside.

Pathetic.....

Reaction score
Disappointed is a word that comes to my mind.

Mora said "never in my mind would I have thought we lose to a one-win team." Here's how I interrupt the quote:
They (coaching staff) went in thinking they had this game won before kick-off. They didn't prepare like they should have instead thinking they had it won. Football you need your mental side more than anything and the coaches lacked it. When they saw the Bucs had come to play it caught them off guard and they showed it. A coach never should say that. He should always go into a game thinking he could lose and it's job to do what it takes to prevent that. Mora and his staff failed at it... AGAIN!

LAhawkFAN

Huddler
Reaction score
I haven't felt like this in years, but I must admit, that past couple of weeks have made me grateful I couldn't watch the games. Listening to them on the radio is bad enough. If I had shelled out the cash for Sunday Ticket, I'd be feeling unbelievably miserable.

I can't believe I started Hasselbeck for my fantasy playoffs. I am the biggest sucker ever. :pissed:

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
Jim Mora Jr is the worst coach in the history of coaching. At least the hawks were devistated by injuries last year. Besides Lofa and Walt, the Hawks have been at full strenght! i am wondering what pics Jimmy has of Leiweke sucking cock, that have him retained as coach.

The players have given up, and Leiweke chooses Mora over Holmgren? What he Fuck?

I love the hawks, but its going to be a long, cold couple of years!

Oh, BTW, those of you that keep saying......A GM does not hire or Fire a head coach have your heads up your ass!

This team is entirely fucked because of Ruskell........

I could care less if Holmy ever comes back, but Mora is the Anti Coach!!!!

LAhawkFAN

Huddler
Reaction score
Hasselbeck missed quite a bit of time and has played hurt most of the season.

I'd say our biggest problem is scouting. How we can keep JJ ahead of Forsett is beyond me. How did we let Hutch go? How did we keep Alexander on or pay him so much when he was done? Whoever scouts RB or Offensive linemen, you got to wonder...

Don't even get me started on Wide Receivers or Quarterbacks. Seneca Wallace???

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Don't get me started on the decisions of the past again me and 18 have gone back and forth for so long about it. But if you want to know what happened with Hutch, here is everything we were able to find. Read the articles and comments and you should get the jist of what actually went on with the loss of Hutch.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1444

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah. And you only need to look at the past long enough not to make the same mistakes again. Dwelling on it will drive you insane. Especially with this organization.

Reaction score
I wasn't able to watch the game but it sounds like Matt is starting to expect to have pressure in his face and panicking when maybe he shouldn't... As soon as I heard about the fumble my first thought is "he's trying to do too much."

Reaction score
He was either trying too much or thinking too much. Might have been a combination of both. It was a real nice play and he thought Forsett could add more to the play, but I don't think Forsett was expecting it nor should he have.

Top Bottom