• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is Pathetic the Word?

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
He got the first, should have stepped out of bounds. Instead he got caught up in making the play as big as it can be and forgot he was a QB and that sliding and stepping out of bounds is far more logical in that situation.

Reaction score
Striker said:
He got the first, should have stepped out of bounds. Instead he got caught up in making the play as big as it can be and forgot he was a QB and that sliding and stepping out of bounds is far more logical in that situation.

He was a few yards shy of the 1st down, but yeah he should not have done that.

I really do feel bad for Matt, he has ZERO time to throw the ball... and it all reflects poorly on him, even though he has no time to read the defense, or set his feet, he just drops back throws the ball and braces for the hit.. every play.

FUCK tim ruskell for letting our line go to shit. Minus Unger-Fucking release all those faggots, and replace the rest of the line with FA's and rookies.

Who knows some good 2010 draft prospects for the following position:

-Tackle/Guard
-Running Back
-DB
-DT
-WR (big mother fucker please) ie marshall, fitz, johnson, etc

Thanks

Reaction score
they have Blount going in the 7th round.. give me a break

yeah he has some issues, but the kid is a beast of a RB.

teams would be foolish to let him drop that low

Hope Carolina gets him, since we wont draft him because we are all about charactar and players with PHD's.

We don't care if they are 5'10" 195lbs playing DE, as long as they love the environment, helping out sicks kids, picking flowers, signing autographs and not getting into any legal issues the hawks will welcome them with open our...\

I will try and refer to them as the Pussyhawks from now on.. until they turn thing around... so probably forever

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
We need some big ass O-Line guys who will knock you on your ass...Our new interim GM needs to fly to China and get some Sumo Wrestlers...

S

Seattlehawk94

Blount? A week after Chris Henry and you are really going to say "character issues are no big deal"? Yeah Henry was "turning his life around" but dude jumped into a moving truck..That ain't normal!

If someone told me 6 years ago when Henry was in HS and A top prospect with "issues" that he would be dead today it really wouldn't have shocked me...Blount is on that same path as long as he is given chance after chance...I hope he is blackballed until he proves himself in Canada or somewhere else for a year or two...But he's got talent so people like you will gloss over his past until he's in a box in a cemetary..

Blount is good...But after Henry people need to cut out the "give him a chance" bullshit...Make him EARN another chance...

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree with #one with regards to Character issues and the Seahawks. We need good character guys, but we also need guys with a mean streak. Ruskell went out of his way to avoid anyone that had an attitude....

Guess what that has gotten us......A bunch of pussies that dont seem to care. Hell at this point I would take Mike Ditka even with his Ricky Williams mistake. Give me a coach that eats nails! This team needs a kick in the ass!

S

Seattlehawk94

Good character isn't "being a pussy"...There are plenty of "nasty" players who stay out of trouble with the law and the league..Dobler was the biggest asshole in the world but he kept it during the game only..Butkus? Same...You think Butkus was a"pussy" because he was nice off the field and stated out of prison?

Reaction score
Henry was going after his GF who was trying to get away. A car following called 911 because he was trying to get into the truck by breaking the rear window. That guy was not back to normal or getting it right IMO.

Reaction score
yeah 94, you and I obviously don't see eye to eye on this issue, as we've had this discussion before.

Like I said, we won't draft Blount because of "character issues" and he will go on to be succesful with another team.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
Yes it is possible to to be a good character guy and not be a pussy! :roll: HOWEVER, there are no Dobler's or Butkus's on this time. More like a bunch guys that are too soft, and too heartless!

We dont need anyone that has beaten his wife, or been arrested, or shown that they are just stupid, but how about some guys that show intensity on the field!

Top Bottom