• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I'm a FAN!, ARE YOU?

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
I think I saw it was 2015 but the point remains the same that time is ticking guys. Instead of Dholt starting crap we need to act fast and now.

I do want the Sonics history back and the name. The Sonics are the most successful professional franchise in Seattle.

At the end of the day though even if our history is gone it still happened. Like my dad told me I saw us win that championship with my own two eyes. They can't take that away from me. Just like they can't take away the memories of Kemp dunks, beat Utah in 1996, the miracle run of 2005 that nobody saw coming, etc.

94's point in this post is we all need to rally together and get something going. Time is ticking and the window is closing each and every single day nothing happens.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
kdawg2980;56434 said:
I think I saw it was 2015 but the point remains the same that time is ticking guys. Instead of Dholt starting crap we need to act fast and now.

I do want the Sonics history back and the name. The Sonics are the most successful professional franchise in Seattle.

At the end of the day though even if our history is gone it still happened. Like my dad told me I saw us win that championship with my own two eyes. They can't take that away from me. Just like they can't take away the memories of Kemp dunks, beat Utah in 1996, the miracle run of 2005 that nobody saw coming, etc.

94's point in this post is we all need to rally together and get something going. Time is ticking and the window is closing each and every single day nothing happens.

haha even though you are a complete and utter tool i agree. I never said I didn't want a team back here because I do. I want a franchise that I can start a new tradition with. Just still very bitter about what happened and wish it never had. My dad was a season ticket holder for many years so I went to many Sonic games growing up and I attended a game of the 96 NBA championship also, so it was sort of a big part of my upbringing. It will just be very difficult to know that OUR team is playing in OKC.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

It's 2015 if we have an arena deal in place regardless of whether we have a team coming here at that time...If not it's 2012...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

LOL...Super duper actually....

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
kdawg2980;56438 said:

Haha jeez get a life my man. If you spent as much time in the real world as you do digging around trying to prove points on a fan site you might actually be a productive member of our society.

As for that post, like a real man I have long since admitted my wrong on that. My point was to give the guy a chance before making a judgement. He got his chance and I too agree he is miserable. Maybe you should dig around for those posts as well? Need I even bring up the personal message you sent to #ONE? Because I believe that is the ultimate indicator of who is a tool with no life and who is not.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;56445 said:
That won't be a problem. I heard these guys running FANS! Are really good lol.

I'm just following 94's lead on this one. He is Mack Strong 2005, Walter Jones 2005 and Steve Hutchinson 2005 all in one.

Hopefully the city of Seattle is Shaun Alexander 2005 and reaps all the benefits.

Reaction score
FUCK OKC!!
I was in that piece of shit city 2 weeks ago for a week, and let me say there isn’t a worse place in this country.
The people are complete trash. Think of the shittiest, meth infested, Longview, WA demographic... that’s their entire populous. Think Wal-Mart… their entire city is like that.
Everyone smokes… even the hot bitches (very rare sighting).
They act like The Thunder have been there for decades and have won championships in their city. Everywhere you look or go its Thunder this, Thunder that.
Some dumb idiot tried to tell me that the Sonics were originally named after the SONIC drive-inn chain, which is Oklahoma based. He said something like, “yeah they were originally going to come here, but it didn’t work out so they went to Seattle instead. But they were named after the SONIC franchise”. I had to bust out the Wikipedia and made him look like a jackass… didn’t take much.
Even though I was never a Sonic fan, I was living in Seattle when they left, and that was every bit of fucked up.
If that ever happened to my Blazers, let’s just say I’d probably be sitting on death-row.
Fuck Oklahoma City, Fuck Bennett, and Fuck the City of Seattle (Govt) for letting the Sonics leave.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
I was referring to the reference to Longview there.

Touche. Although having lived there for a month during my short stint of playing ball at LCC, it's not far off. It is actually why I left LCC. Obviously the entire place isn't like that and there are good people there too, but there are some pretty bad spots.

Reaction score
My comparison wasnt a stretch. If youve been to Oklahoma you'd prob agree. I was just in Longview on Wed at the Weyerhaeuser mill and saw first hand some of the quality citizens. It's not a placr to write home about.

Now not saying everyone from there is a methhead. Sure there are some stand-up citizens like you. Classy and sophisticated ; )

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Not trying to sound like an uneducated hick but I'm fourth generation here in Longview. Not a perfect city I'll admit but Meth is a problem unfortunately for a lot of cities in this area.

That is too bad you left Holt you missed out on some great coaching if you are a basketball player(Roffler) or baseball player(Kelly Smith).

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Not trying to sound like an uneducated hick but I'm fourth generation here in Longview. Not a perfect city I'll admit but Meth is a problem unfortunately for a lot of cities in this area.

That is too bad you left Holt you missed out on some great coaching if you are a basketball player(Roffler) or baseball player(Kelly Smith).

Ya I know. Kelly is the reason I chose to go there out of high school instead of accepting a scholarship at Edmonds (they ended up winning NWAACC's in what would have been my freshman year haha...oh well). The guy is an absolute legend and a great coach. It was just a hard time in my life so it didn't work out unfortunately, I had to get out of that place (no offense). I did play well against them when we played them though =)

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
I had three friends from high school on the 2005 NWAAC title team and then my close friend who was on that team was on the runner up team in 2006 as well. They all speak highly of Smith, in fact he'll be invited to my close friends wedding this summer.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

FUCK OKC....Everytime I see those hicks I grow more hateful towards them....

* edit by robdog *

Top Bottom