• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If the Rams take Crabtree then we take ?

Reaction score
seahawkscott19 said:
Phaze he's not talking about Andre Johnson the WR. If you read a little more carefully you'll see he's talking about the 1st round offensive lineman Andre Johnson who's career went nowhere. You did prove his point quite nicely though.
I have no clue who the rest are, but I thought he was talking about the WR, not the tackle (who I don't know).

My bad...:D

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
#18 this whole thing is because Idahawk said OL is not an option. I didn't say it was the only or even the best option. His statement was stupid, and I'm going to call that kind of statement out every time. I realize its his opinion and he has the right to have and state it no matter how dumb it or he is. O line IS A DECENT GODDAMN OPTION!

OMG

CutTheCheck

Huddler
Reaction score
If Crab goes number one, let's try for an OL

edit: Not number one... I meant to the Rams at number two

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Knapp said he doesn't forsee the need to overhaul the personnel along Seattle's line.

Guess what I didn't either !!!! Dam I'm stupid..or was it dumb or was it head trauma. :lol:

"We feel that the personnel that's here, we can be very efficient at it," Knapp said. "We're talking about the zone game because it's new here, but the balance is important. We've got to be able to do some man-blocking scheme.

If we do waste our golden pick on a OL then here is some info for you...but like I have said for days..I rather go another direction.

Jason Smith is the only projected top ten OL who has been in a ZBS, thats not to say that the others could not adapt...but Smith would be the best choice as you can see there are many others that have played in a ZBS available in the later rounds. The Raiders are pegged to take him at 6 in many mocks

Plus then we have FA we could maybe pick up a Cooper Carlisle from the raiders...if needed and he knows Knapps system.

OT.s
1. Jason Smith - Baylor
2. Eben Britton - Arizona
3. Jamon Meredith - South Carolina
4. Troy Kropog - Tulane
5. Xavier Fulton - Illinois
6. Selvish Capers - West Virginia
7. Andrew Gardner - Georgia Tech
8. Andrew Hartline - Central Michigan
9. Ryan Delrosal - Dixie State
10. Robert Brewster - Ball St.

OGs
1. Trevor Canfield - Cincinnati
2. Anthony Parker - Tennessee
3. Rich Ohrnberger - Penn St.
4. Greg Isdaner - West Virginia
5. Cliff Ramsey - Boston College

Cs
1. Max Unger - Oregon
2. Eric Wood - Louisville
3. Antoine Caldwell - Alabama
4. AQ Shipley - Penn St.
5. Jon Cooper - Oklahoma

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Knapp said he doesn't forsee the need to overhaul the personnel along Seattle's line.

Guess what I didn't either !!!! Dam I'm stupid..or was it dumb or was it head trauma. :lol:
Dude, who said overhaul? Not me. What you said is OL is not an option. That was a stupid thing to say.

Reaction score
I would like to leave this alone. You have spent days defending a stupid statement. Yes I called you a moron and stupid ect. I think that only a stupid moron would feel that OL is not an option with the number four pick. Maybe I need to define the word option for you, but I doubt it.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
I would like to leave this alone. You have spent days defending a stupid statement. Yes I called you a moron and stupid ect. I think that only a stupid moron would feel that OL is not an option with the number four pick. Maybe I need to define the word option for you, but I doubt it.

I spent days crushing your stupid ass..you never made any point, just kept on with the same broken record over and over your some kind of troll that just follows people around to argue...go make your own thread about why we should take an o-lineman...have fun with that...get off my thread , you have brought nothing of any substance to this topic...You don't like what I said get the fuck out..

And I would be more then happy to take this to smackdown if you want to continue with me

asshole

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Personally, I think we should sell our draft picks and then use the money to research a new undetectable performance enhancing drug that will make the Pro Bowl the Seahawks offense v. the Seahawks defense.

Ha! I win.

S

Seattlehawk94

I like that.....We could hire Barry Bonds as our trainer...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
18 your not allowed to think here, did you clear that post with vanillatrolla

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Personally, I think we should sell our draft picks and then use the money to research a new undetectable performance enhancing drug that will make the Pro Bowl the Seahawks offense v. the Seahawks defense.

Ha! I win.

Only one problem... The seahawks offense and defense are both in the NFC lol.

Reaction score
lol like my Madden seahawks... Check this out

QBs:
Peyton Manning
Drew Brees
Matt Haselbeck

RBs:
LT
AP
Leon Washington (KR)

WRs:
Randy Moss
Steve Smith (KR/PR)
Andre Johnson
Lee Evans

TEs:
Jason Witten
Antonio Gates
Dallas Clark

LT:
Joe Thomas

LG:
Steve Hutchinson

C:
Jeff Saturday

RG:
Logan Mankins

RT:
... I can't remember off of the top of my head

DE:
Jared Allen
Mario Williams
John Abraham

DT:
Albert Haynesworth
Casey Hampton
Darnell Dockett

LBs:
Keith Bulluck
Lofa Tatupu
DeMarcus Ware
Brian Urlachar (doesn't even play lol)

CBs:
Nnamdi Asomguah
Champ Bailey
Asante Samuel
Marcus Trufant

FS:
Ed Reed (for some reason Asante Samuel is a 99 rating at free safety compared to Reed's 98 so he's my starter)

SS:
Troy Polamalu

K:
Rob Bironas

P:
Shane Lechlar

Pretty ridiculous, huh? The team is a 98 ranking over all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
OK guys point taken...please just lock this thread down....dude is crazy....Im really gonna eat shit if we take a OL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom