• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

IdaHawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Oh man this is hilarious... Just so you guys know this is more of a right of passage on this board. I too had it out with Ida at one point lol.

And you paid me back by banning me from FBB at the last minute.........oh ya..still a sore spot Bob..even after all these years :lol:

Idahawk

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
I think I had it out with 94 and with Anguish...

You had it out with 94....that dude doesn't seem like the type to get wrapped up in petty arguments and board smackdowns......you just don't know about some people :D

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
bobflipaburger said:
Oh man this is hilarious... Just so you guys know this is more of a right of passage on this board. I too had it out with Ida at one point lol.

And you paid me back by banning me from FBB at the last minute.........oh ya..still a sore spot Bob..even after all these years :lol:

Oh yeah... We had it out twice then I guess... I swear that was a complete accident though.

Idahawk

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Idahawk said:
bobflipaburger said:

Oh yeah... We had it out twice then I guess... I swear that was a complete accident though.

I know that now...didn't know you that well then..anyway...has yahoo put their FBB leagues yet...Id like to do some prizes this year

OP
V
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
getting under my skin is not an option
Dude, I quite obviously live under your skin. Please refer to pages of this nonsense for reference. Its nice in here! Now dance, idiot! (but be careful not to bump my star-wars figures!) If a bunch of people on here (Cole doesn't count for obvious reasons) have had a problem with you at some point it might be time to look in the mirror.

Idahawk

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
Idahawk said:
getting under my skin is not an option
Dude, I quite obviously live under your skin. Please refer to pages of this nonsense for reference. Its nice in here! Now dance, idiot! (but be careful not to bump my star-wars figures!) If a bunch of people on here (Cole doesn't count for obvious reasons) have had a problem with you at some point it might be time to look in the mirror.

(Cole doesn't count for obvious reasons) Whats that mean ?. his racist comments ?..Your taking it easy on me because of my color ? Whats look in the mirror mean ? I get what your all about now ! If I was in your star wars collection Id be what ? Chewbacca ? Lando ?....you gotta be kidding me !

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Oh hey bro ..how was the cross burning last night...hey Vanilla was looking for a racist to join him...you two could team up....he trolls almost as well as you do...maybe you two could get together and try and come up with your own thread...like something football related

Gotta watch him though he likes to be in control....but he does swallow..so you two will get along just fine

First off, I would never do that because I'm a man of God. Second, I would never run with that loser VanillaThrilla because I don't like him either. He's conspicuously just a wigger who likes talkin' shit on the internet because it makes him feel better about his... "shortcomings" in real life. And third, I'm not racist...

vanillathrilla said:
I have to admit I like the vanilla ice avitar.

I bet you do, wigger. Little do you know he's making fun of you... Damn, is everyone in this world a fucking moron?!

Idahawk said:
(Cole doesn't count for obvious reasons) Whats that mean ?. his racist comments ?..Your taking it easy on me because of my color ? Whats look in the mirror mean ? I get what your all about now ! If I was in your star wars collection Id be what ? Chewbacca ? Lando ?....you gotta be kidding me !

Damn, dude, where do people like you come from?! I've never met anybody who iterates contradictions so fluently. You're so stupid it just astounds me. ugh, what a fuckin' idiot!

OP
V
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Jesus, really? You are the most Touchy s.o.b. EVER.

S

Seattlehawk94

Idahawk said:
Number 18 said:
I think I had it out with 94 and with Anguish...

You had it out with 94....that dude doesn't seem like the type to get wrapped up in petty arguments and board smackdowns......you just don't know about some people :D

LOL

Hey now Ida we are cool ya know...Didn't used to be but... :lol:

Shit I think it's easier for me to list people I HAVEN'T smackdowns with:
Mason
Flip
Irish
Rust
Bru
Ang

Okay..... :lol: :lol:

Idahawk

Reaction score
First off, I would never do that because I'm a man of God. Second, I would never run with that loser VanillaThrilla because I don't like him either. He's conspicuously just a wigger who likes talkin' shit on the internet because it makes him feel better about his... "shortcomings" in real life. And third, I'm not racist...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Idahawk

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
Idahawk said:
Jesus, really? You are the most Touchy s.o.b. EVER.

" #18 this whole thing is because Idahawk said OL is not an option."

I'm touchy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The point of my fucking with you was to show you just that very fact about yourself......all this has been bullshit to show YOU what an asshole you are....Didn't your momma ever tell you " if you don't have something nice to say don't say nothing at all "

And don't think you can get all up in arms about YOUR opinion now because you threw that out the window when you woundn't let me have mine !

I'm done with you now...hope this helps you out.. GO SEAHAWKS

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

umm, yes I said that... I don't know why you just quoted it and put a bunch of lols after it...

S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:
Number 18 said:
Shit. Those people need to get on the ball.

Yeah we do... 94.... uhhhhhh...... Fuck you! lol

[email protected]'ve always liked ya kid...

Nah, 18 I don't even think you and I've ever really "had it out" maybe politics we've had disagreements but I don't think we've ever gone past that.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
It was a long time ago, 94. You were ripping someone to shreads pretty badly and I thought it was a little over the line. So I jumped in an ragged on you a bit. It was pretty brief. It probably happened about 2 years ago. It was before you were even a Mod on the old site.

Top Bottom