• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

IdaHawk

Reaction score
Ok, I'll bring this over to smack down. Here's what you said that makes me think you are retarded (following your link has firmly re-enforced that. Humor? Hardly.)

"I can start the shit storm by saying that OL is not an option, DL is possible but not my first choice .That leaves CB and RB. CB is without a doubt a weakness and I could live with Jenkins but paying him 4 money would suck ..thats unless he rips it up..and thats the issue...replacing a flop with a flop will piss me off....RB However is a safe bet....as part of a platoon its not like all our eggs are in one basket, and if he flops then we at least have options."

I really shouldn't even have to say anything about this. It should be obvious to you, but because you are an idiot it isn't. You said you wanted to start a shit-storm and that's what happened. Now you are upset about it.
It has been mildly entertaining pushing your idiot buttons, but I can see that it wont go anywhere attempting get you to say you misspoke, because you don't want to appear foolish. You already appear foolish to anyone who read the post.

OP
V
Reaction score
Ho-lee-y shit. I just read some of the other stuff on the smackdown forum! Seems to be mostly racism and cum jokes. I might be out of my element.

OP
V
Reaction score
I'll try my best. Ida is a racist who enjoys cum. Hows that? Is that how this forum works?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Vanilla Thrilla
1.) When sum1 skeet's n ya mouth

2.) A fine ass good tastin white girl
1.) F- Ay lemme give u a drink
B- watchu gonna give me
F- dat vanilla thrilla so get on ya knees n eat me

2.) B- look at dat fyne ass girl ova dere
M- dats a vanilla thrilla right dere
skeet cum fine white girl white chocolate good tastin girl
by Yung Kels N Lil Webbie

I like that you got personal right off the get go....I take it you saw, my little link yesterday to the urban dictionary site that defines a Vanillathilla as having a load blown in your mouth or a hot white chick...Good screen name choice...for a smart guy like yourself...Im guessing your the first one ..but maybe your a hot white chick that like loads blown in her mouth.. a double combo That would explain why you follow me from post to post on a thread that is just so ..stupid that you cant stand it...its a man crush pure and simple. I guess you don't post many threads because you get your rocks offs by putting others down....I guess whoever blows their load in your mouth ..must beat you down ..this place gives you your outlet.

The topic was the draft..not your personal forum to take shots at me.....And the shitstorm was meant to be about what players people wanted..but you made it something else..because thats what you do....you stop in toss around some negatives and contribute shit...a fucking troll.

LOL and I'm only upset that you fucked up a good thread..I don't care who the fuck you think you are..and that you think I need to take something back I said...because on draft day I will be right and you will be getting a Vanillathrilla

Idahawk

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
Ho-lee-y shit. I just read some of the other stuff on the smackdown forum! Seems to be mostly racism and cum jokes. I might be out of my element.

No ,I believe cum jokes are right up your alley and in you mouth and all over your face Can I just call you Vanny ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
I really shouldn't even have to say anything about this. It should be obvious to you, but because you are an idiot it isn't. You said you wanted to start a shit-storm and that's what happened. Now you are upset about it.
It has been mildly entertaining pushing your idiot buttons, but I can see that it wont go anywhere attempting get you to say you misspoke, because you don't want to appear foolish. You already appear foolish to anyone who read the post.

Just where do you think I misspoke, about the shit storm ? No you just took to mean that you could attack the poster not the post .

I take back nothing ..I asked for a shitstorm in the contents of the site rules..meaning a heated debate...you were the only one who didn't get that...even when told over and over.

As far as foolish...I guess that happened when you got the bad news today about the O-line and that we were not going to waste a #4 pick on depth for the o-line like I said and told you 500 times....sorry Vanny....I'm sure it hurts to lose..but maybe you can hit me up for some football tips

OP
V
Reaction score
Wow, didn't miss the mark too much did I? Cum jokes, gay jokes. All this is making me reminisce about jr. high. What about the racial slurs? Still waiting for those. How 'bout a mom insult?

OP
V
Reaction score
I call upon the court of public opinion to settle this matter. In regards to the Seahawks #4 overall pick, if Crabtree happened to be gone, does anyone else think that "OL is not an option?"

Idahawk

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
Wow, didn't miss the mark too much did I? Cum jokes, gay jokes. All this is making me reminisce about jr. high. What about the racial slurs? Still waiting for those. How 'bout a mom insult?

Sorry Vanny seen this angle a few time before..nice try

Idahawk

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
I call upon the court of public opinion to settle this matter. In regards to the Seahawks #4 overall pick, if Crabtree happened to be gone, does anyone else think that "OL is not an option?"

I don't

nobodys going to vote vanny...its stupid

I have never in my life seen someone who has taken something so stupid and made such an issue out of it...your so hung up on that one little part of my post ..that you missed the topic...so anal about being right...hey vanny did you notice anybody else with an issue about that ????? did ya ? no you didn't...most people got it. its idas post and ida doesn't think its an option .but not crazy vanny...not vanny who lays his clothes out everynite and brushes his teeth for exactly 5 minutes 3 times a day..he only saw an error in his perfect little world and has set about to make ida pay LOL whack job..

heres some more for ya I don't think crabtree is an option , I don't think DT is an option , I don't think punter is an option. I don't think I'm an option

I do think a straight jacket is an option for you

Thats two crazy fucks in two days..I am out

Reaction score
I think I speak for everyone when I say :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
V
Reaction score
I don't think anyone else posted about that because I had the decency to point it out right away. Everyone else saw just how much sand you have in your vagina and decided they didn't want to get into it with you. Ida cannot stand being called stupid for probably the billionth time. I think I was just the straw that sent you over the edge about it. All day every day probably your co-workers and wife are like "you are such an idiot!" Your whole life growing up, people were like "what a dumb-ass!" And then when someone says it on your favorite forum you loose it! You don't want to hear what anyone else has to say because you know you are in-fact stupid.

Idahawk

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
I don't think anyone else posted about that because I had the decency to point it out right away. Everyone else saw just how much sand you have in your vagina and decided they didn't want to get into it with you. Ida cannot stand being called stupid for probably the billionth time. I think I was just the straw that sent you over the edge about it. All day every day probably your co-workers and wife are like "you are such an idiot!" Your whole life growing up, people were like "what a dumb-ass!" And then when someone says it on your favorite forum you loose it! You don't want to hear what anyone else has to say because you know you are in-fact stupid.

And I think your co-workers say ..".Gee he sure washes his hands alot..thats like the 30th time today".. &." if anyone is going postal its him" & " why would you nickname yourself after a cum shot in the mouth ? " :roll:

And we know you couldn't have a wife...she might touch something of yours like your star wars action figures..boy would that blow a gasket huh..... "R2D2 has been moved .732 MM did you do that... you idiot..you retard " :lol:

getting under my skin is not an option

Idahawk

Reaction score
Cole said:
I agree with you, 'nilla. I think he's a fuckin' idiot, too.

Oh hey bro ..how was the cross burning last night...hey Vanilla was looking for a racist to join him...you two could team up....he trolls almost as well as you do...maybe you two could get together and try and come up with your own thread...like something football related

Gotta watch him though he likes to be in control....but he does swallow..so you two will get along just fine

Reaction score
Oh man this is hilarious... Just so you guys know this is more of a right of passage on this board. I too had it out with Ida at one point lol.

Top Bottom