• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

IdaHawk

OP
V
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
The point of my fucking with you was to show you just that very fact about yourself......all this has been bullshit to show YOU what an asshole you are....Didn't your momma ever tell you " if you don't have something nice to say don't say nothing at all "

And don't think you can get all up in arms about YOUR opinion now because you threw that out the window when you woundn't let me have mine !

I'm done with you now...hope this helps you out.. GO SEAHAWKS
I should respond, but I've lost interest in this and through the process have for some fucked up reason gained respect for Ida. Maybe because this was fun (at least for me). I still entirely disagree about OL being "not an option."

Top Bottom