• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hill signed to multi-year deal

Reaction score
Ruskell is making a believer out of me. I hated him until this weekend, then I thought he was ok. Now I think he's doing a hell of a job! Still pissed that Hutch is gone though.

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Eric is my little brother who still lives down in Portland.

Please excuse him if he acts a fool.

Eric you should get a Beavs avatar and rep your team!

Well. It doesn't look like he acts like a fool. He has the right avatar.

Reaction score
Hate to say it more I think though the Hutch thing was Ruskell trying to screw Holmy over. I think Ruskell had to have known he would be taken quick and wanted Holmy's pick to somewhat be affected. I truly believe Ruskell is a good GM he just didn't work well with Mike. Look how he groomed the Bucs and they won under Gruden and not Holmy... could this be a re-peat? Could we win this year under Mora? Time will tell...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
#ONE said:
Why are the boards so dead today?

This is a big day for Seahawk fans. Wake up people!
I been at work... yeah deal is $38 mill. 6-years and the key is the money is gaurenteed if he should face penalty for his arrest in January.

15 mill is guaranteed

Reaction score
Bob-
Even if a punishment is handed down though. That was what he wanted. Unlike other contracts if your punished that money isn't gaurenteed. So yes the $15 mill is guarenteed, buti t's no matter what.

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Eric is my little brother who still lives down in Portland.

Please excuse him if he acts a fool.

Eric you should get a Beavs avatar and rep your team!

dude funny thing is i got the Beavers Avatar before i read this post.

ha

Idahawk

Reaction score
This shit had me on the edge I thought Ruskell was going to screw this up......I would love to still get derek brooks to rotate in and give this group some schoolin !!! great day maybe the d will be what it was supposed to be last year

Reaction score
Now that we got the 3 Juggernauts (Curry, Lofa, and Hill) I really don't think we need to go out and add anymore depth.

We still have DD Lewis, Hawthorne, Herring and Laury.

I think Lewis, Hawthorne or Herring can step in and play at any of the LB position if called upon.

S

Seattlehawk94

Tell me about H2C....I was dreading the news when KJR said they had something on Hill...I was thinking "What team signed him?"....When they said it was the Hawks I started honking my horn and freaking other drivers out...lol

Soooo happy we did this....BEST LBS IN THE NFL....

Reaction score
An article on the PI's website said after all of the success this week including the draft and toss in Housh- Ruskell deserves an A on the year. I don't beg to differ at all. Bring on September!

LAhawkFAN

Huddler
Reaction score
I hate ESPN and Time Warner Cable. Because of no NFL network and no local Seahawks coverage, I heard zero about hill until I checked the web Saturday night.

Unbelievable! Awesome! Draft is totally graded out A now. Offseason is an A. 13-3 now feels possible if we stay healthy.

Can't wait for the start...

BCheezy59

Huddler
Reaction score
Until one of them is traded or retires, or gets cut, they'll be the best LBs in the NFL for a while. The Front-7 is strong, and the run D was awesome last year. The secondary is an entirely different story, unfortunately, but I'm confident in the Run D and hopefully the front-7 stays healthy and can wreck enough havoc up front to where it should make up for that bad secondary.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
A lot of the secondary's problems can be traced to not having an effective pass rush and that could be a reflection on the offense's ineptitude.

Top Bottom