• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hill signed to multi-year deal

Reaction score
Yeah baby!

I am not surprised he resigned. He wasn't going to get more $ anywhere else.

Damn glad!

Curry, Lofa and Hill..

That's one bad ass linebacking core. Call it blasphemy, but I think it's better than the one we had at the beginning of last year.

I know Curry isn't proven in the NFL, but I don't think it will take much time.

Reaction score
Like I said if our LBs are called to blitz a lot more often, and not dropping back in zone all the time like Marshall use to have them do, then we will have one hell of a defense.

Especially with Trufant and Lucas back there to pick off all the rushed passes!

I cannot wait for that first preseason game and watch Curry just knock the shit out of someone!

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Like I said if our LBs are called to blitz a lot more often, and not dropping back in zone all the time like Marshall use to have them do, then we will have one hell of a defense.

Especially with Trufant and Lucas back there to pick off all the rushed passes!

I cannot wait for that first preseason game and watch Curry just knock the shit out of someone!
That's the thing that annoyed me about Marshall. He never liked to blitz a lot and when he did it usually paid off, I know there were some games where he blitzed a lot more, but those were the games where we hurt QBs and got tons of sacks. This defense is built for speed, so why not us it?

Man, if this doesn't get the Seahawks some attention...I don't know what will.

Edit: I read he agreed to that 6-Year, $38 Million contract which has $15.5 guaranteed.

Reaction score
Dude come on now.. that was low.

What the hell do people do on a thursday night at 9pm?

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE said:

Watching survivor and CSI, jeez. lol, great news guys!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
#ONE said:

I was just joking around man. That was as much of a shot at myself as it was at you.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I just got out of class. This is fantastic news. I give Ruskell props for this move (both the rescinding of the franchise tag and signing Hill long term).

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
I just got out of class. This is fantastic news. I give Ruskell props for this move (both the rescinding of the franchise tag and signing Hill long term).

I'm so glad that payed off... Now I'm curious what Curry's contract will be... I'm thinking 7 years 38 mill.

Reaction score
Eric is my little brother who still lives down in Portland.

Please excuse him if he acts a fool.

Eric you should get a Beavs avatar and rep your team!

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Why are the boards so dead today?

This is a big day for Seahawk fans. Wake up people!
I been at work... yeah deal is $38 mill. 6-years and the key is the money is gaurenteed if he should face penalty for his arrest in January.

Top Bottom