• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Have you noticed?

CurryFan59

Huddler
Reaction score
How Matt Hasselbeck and Mike Teel are basically the same except Mike Teel has hair. Here's the rundown,

Matt Hasselbeck
6 ft 4 in
225 lbs
Drafted in the 6th rd 184th overall

Mike Teel
6 ft 4 in
220 lbs
Drafted in the 6th rd 178th overall

If you ask me hes a much younger Matt with a very strong arm, cant wait to see him in action!!!!

Reaction score
Teel needs a few years to develop. If they feel he is the future, I doubt the Seahawks will draft a QB in the 1st Round in 2010.

OP
C

CurryFan59

Huddler
Reaction score
Hmmm Bobflipabooger.....Sounds really familer.....................

LAhawkFAN

Huddler
Reaction score
CurryFan59 said:
How Matt Hasselbeck and Mike Teel are basically the same except Mike Teel has hair. Here's the rundown,

Matt Hasselbeck
6 ft 4 in
225 lbs
Drafted in the 6th rd 184th overall

Mike Teel
6 ft 4 in
220 lbs
Drafted in the 6th rd 178th overall

If you ask me hes a much younger Matt with a very strong arm, cant wait to see him in action!!!!

6'4" 220 is about every QB drafted in the late rounds. More to Hasselbeck's game than his draft position and size.

When you consider that in 34 years, there are only 3 names in Seahawk QB lore, Teel has a LONG way to go.

Also, Hasselbeck, more than Krieg and Zorn, has had the most postseason success for the Seahawks. Krieg maybe had a tougher road in the 80's with Denver, Kansas City and the Raiders all tough.

So basically, I'm saying show Hasselbeck some respect.

Lol

Reaction score
Teel born in 1986 and Hasselbeck in 1975 (both years Boston lost in the World Series.)

Both played in the Big East (Boston College didn't switch out until after Hasselbeck left).

Both drafted in 6th round (Teel 6 picks before Matt overall).

Reaction score
I'm six four and weigh 225 when I'm fit, I guess I could be the next Hass! I hope you guys aren't serious with this nonsense. I do like the pick however. I think a QB drafted at any position has a high likely-hood of not having the makings of a pro-bowl franchise leading QB. The lower in the draft the lower the probability of his superstar future, so if you have say 3-4 years of our QB left, in that first year, draft a late round QB, the next year draft one higher (unless that first one hits) until you hopefully get that superstar by the time yours is ready to retire.

S

Seattlehawk94

vanillathrilla said:
I'm six four and weigh 225 when I'm fit, I guess I could be the next Hass! I hope you guys aren't serious with this nonsense.

LOL

Scary thing is...They are...LOL

I don't think you could be the next Hass but you (or any of us) could be the next Ryan Leaf... :lol:

Welcome back Les...

S

Seattlehawk94

vanillathrilla said:
Make sure your brakes are in working order, that's the only advice I have for that road.

Now see....You can't be Ryan because you are supposed to say:

[youtube:3oky6hz2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMe0Rz1frdE[/youtube:3oky6hz2]

Top Bottom