• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Have you noticed?

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
I know baybah....

You are the King of positive! :)
You have to be when you live in New York and am a Seahawk fan... One day I know we will hold that Lombardi trophy up and I will finally be able to say "take that you New Yorkers!"

S

Seattlehawk94

vanillathrilla said:
Hawk096 said:
Vanilla-
I think your the next Matt :).
I'll only agree if Philip Morris will give me a lucrative endorsement deal with the Marlboro division.

[Announcer] Folks that play was smooooth...Just like a Marlboro Unfiltered! Kids don't smoke...No matter how cool it makes you look, don't smoke!

[Color Man] How does a guy manage to play so well? It's proof that smoking is good for you! He's throwing that ball all around flavor country!

[youtube:nvsw6tt6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HCdRk0o5yk[/youtube:nvsw6tt6]
John Madden's first advertisment was a failure....

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
:lol: :lol: how's your girlfriend?

:D :lol:

I miss the little green guy, the ROTLF emoticon from the old huddle. If we had it, it woulda been posted about 25 times here!

Top Bottom