• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Good News!

S

Seattlehawk94

All those cocksucking motherfucking Gay-ants fans are going to like us on Sunday...Watching a Cardinal victory in the NFC Championship Game... :lol:

So much for your dynasty...That inbred much like his brother choked away yet ANOTHER playoff win... :lol:

Fuck you New Yawk...Fuck everything about you....Bunch of bitches who call mommy when they are out smacked because they aren't used to being slapped back...Congrats on a massive choke job, guess you shoulda tried to play every game on the road again because New Yawk is such a shithole it's motivation to avoid going back there..

In closing..Eat shit and enjoy the offseason fuckers...

Love,
SeahawksHuddle.com

lolololololololol

I'd say "OWNED" but after the 9/11 shit went down I gave Eagles fan a lease on you...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:
ANNNNNNND

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance!!!

How did you do that? By knocking boots with that pink haired cartoon chick? :lol:

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
bobflipaburger said:
ANNNNNNND

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance!!!

How did you do that? By knocking boots with that pink haired cartoon chick? :lol:

Yeah, I was trying to gain her trust and then kill her so they couldn't make any more of those really annoying commercials. Unfortunately one of the villans from the commercial busted in wielding some big saw thing so I coward in the corner covering up my junk.... I mean... He had a big saw lol... Anyways she did a commercial which bored the robot to death and then I decided since one of those commercials saved my life I'd spare her.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

She's so easy...A caveman could do her...

Reaction score
Cole said:
Is that picture of you, Bob? Is your name Bob, Bob?

Nah my name is Adam and by picture I'm assuming you mean my avatar? If so then no. That would be Adam D. from Killswitch Engage, the guy's fucking hilarious... His typical stage wear consists of a cape and cut off shorts that are cut all jagged and so short his boxers stick out and some times a weird hat (in this case a viking helmet, when I saw them they were big Bullwinkle antlers) and he yells out random shit before they play a song... One of my favorites requires some background knowledge first... Ok Their singer's name is Howard Jones and he's black... Ok so before they play the song "When Darkness Falls" he yells out "This song is about Howard Jones trying to ride a skate board!"

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Nah my name is Adam and by picture I'm assuming you mean my avatar? If so then no. That would be Adam D. from Killswitch Engage, the guy's fucking hilarious... His typical stage wear consists of a cape and cut off shorts that are cut all jagged and so short his boxers stick out and some times a weird hat (in this case a viking helmet, when I saw them they were big Bullwinkle antlers) and he yells out random shit before they play a song... One of my favorites requires some background knowledge first... Ok Their singer's name is Howard Jones and he's black... Ok so before they play the song "When Darkness Falls" he yells out "This song is about Howard Jones trying to ride a skate board!"

Erright. And I get it! :lol:

Reaction score
The 'bobflipaburger' thing is an inside joke between me and my cousin... I thought it was so funny I used it for everything lol. My username on the old huddle originally was aLispie (my last name is Lispie) But someone bought the right to change their username (I think it was SIS... Might have been Blitzburgh though) and they didn't want it so they let me have it.

Top Bottom