• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFC/AFC Championship Games, who to root for thread..AKA: The Lesser Evils

Which Superbowl Matchup Do YOU Want?

• Pissburgh Stealers vs Shitcocko Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pissburgh Stealers vs Green Bay FudgePackers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Yawk Jerks vs Green Bay FudgePackers

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • New Yawk Jerks vs Shitcocko Bears

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Thank you, Thank you....My next shows at 7, 10, and midnight...Try the Veal....

@KD: Could but most of them aren't old enough to remember that...lol

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

FUCK PISSBURGH...

GO PACK GO!!!!

I think it goes without saying we here at the Huddle are the biggest Packerfans outside of Wisconsin for the next couple of weeks...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Vikqueens fans are rooting for them so....

Personally I think it's 30 out of 32...Those asshats from Shitcocko and Pissburgh are the exceptions but....If you were one of them suicide would be a better option....

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;54291 said:
Vikqueens fans are rooting for them so....

Personally I think it's 30 out of 32...Those asshats from Shitcocko and Pissburgh are the exceptions but....If you were one of them suicide would be a better option....[/QUOTE]

Yes that is a fact!:haha:

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Definitely rooting for the Pack, I went to Lambeau field in 05, the Hawks lost to the Packers on New Years day. But the fans there were really cool to us, it was a great football town, and we had a great time. If the Hawks can't be there I'm ok with the Packers winning it.

I also went to KC and Cleveland, their fans are assholes, and the Hawks lost both those games too, so I quit going to road games after an 0-3 record!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

seahawkblitz;54299 said:
Definitely rooting for the Pack, I went to Lambeau field in 05, the Hawks lost to the Packers on New Years day. But the fans there were really cool to us, it was a great football town, and we had a great time. If the Hawks can't be there I'm ok with the Packers winning it.

I also went to KC and Cleveland, their fans are assholes, and the Hawks lost both those games too, so I quit going to road games after an 0-3 record!

HAHA....You know who get's a bad rap? Oaklandfan....They are a rough crew but if you know your shit, aren't afraid to go into Jim Rome "smackmode" (like I NEVER do that here...haha), and wear your colors instead of being a pussy they'll respect you....Actually sat in the Black Hole and got some shit but they kinda kept me safe from the others (Black Hole members are the "leaders" of that place and if you are cool with them, they'll back you up)...

Actually ended up at Ricky's (look it up, best sportsbar...EVAR) after the game with a bunch of Faiderfans...Even got a pic with Ken Stabler while I was wearing my Chad Brown jersey....Stabler said to me "Man, you are a brave fucker wearing that shit in here"....lol....Told him I'll go to war for my team in any town at any time, gave me a high five and told me "not many would say that in Oaktown"...hahaha

Check out this place....Wish we had a NONYUPPIE Seahawks bar....Too many of "our" team bars are highend/highpriced..Ricky's IS Oakland--rough, cheap, and a dive...But that's what football IS....

http://www.rickys.com/about/index.cfm

Top Bottom