• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFC/AFC Championship Games, who to root for thread..AKA: The Lesser Evils

Which Superbowl Matchup Do YOU Want?

• Pissburgh Stealers vs Shitcocko Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pissburgh Stealers vs Green Bay FudgePackers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Yawk Jerks vs Green Bay FudgePackers

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • New Yawk Jerks vs Shitcocko Bears

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
S

Seattlehawk94

As Seahawks fans this weekend is going to be VERY trying, not just because we missed a golden opportunity to HOST one of these games but because every one of these team dicked us in some way....In the spirit of this....Who do we root for?

I'll try to answer that now...

Jets: This team once had a QB named Vinny Testicle who cost us a game and a playoff berth as well as cost one of our coaches a job...

If you don't remember, in 1998 Vinny Testicle was stopped short of the endzone on a gang tackle at the 1 yard line then reached the ball while laying on the ground across the goal line only for Luckett and his asshats to call it a TD costing us a chance at the playoffs...This game is the MAIN reason Instant Replay came back...

In 1999 they ALMOST cost us an AFC West title by beating us in the final game of the season (thanks to a miracle Oakland beat KC and gave us the title).

This team has a coach that likes to fuck feet and let's his wife bang other dude's while he watches, on top of that he's a fat fucking windbag who's always talking to the media about some shit..

vs:

Stealers: I'm not going into depth on these fucksticks...You know why you hate them...

Who to root for? Jets, as much as it pains me to say I'm rooting for a New Yawk team this week...Just because I don't want those fucking assholes in Pissburgh to ever reach another Superbowl again...I personally would feel much better if an earthquake swallowed that field taking out both teams so that NEITHER could rep the AFC...

Bears: A bunch of prick assholes who are cheapshot artists and punks...You saw it with your own eyes last weekend...These fuckos tried running up the score on us even after we lost the game....Their fans? Uh...You saw it on here...Classless cocksuckers just like their team..

vs

Packers: They beat us in the playoffs in 2007 but they've never really been our enemies, in fact their fans rooted for us alot in games they had no dog in the hunt in..The only real other "rivalry" game we had against them was "We want the ball and we're gonna score", and even that was a joke due to the fact Matthew was a former teammate of everyone involved in the coin flip..We owe them for Hass and Holmey and they seems to have a pretty nice fanbase even when we played them only a couple of bad apples showed up, most were pretty cool..

Who to root for? Packers, like I said...They really never hated us and personally other than Fav-ray I've never really had an intense hate for them like the Shitcocko...

I REALLY WOULD GO FUCKING NUTS IF:

Green Bay got knocked out...
or a Pissburgh-Shitcocko Superbowl---I would almost wish for a tornado to hit the stadium...Actually I WOULD wish for a tornado to hit the stadium...This matchup would be like the Nazi-Soviet War in WWII, whoever wins is still a bunch of fucking assholes you'd like to see dead..

If it was New Yawk vs Shitcocko I'd say, root for New Yawk....

As Hawks fans....Please make the right choice...Root for the Pack to win the whole fucking enchalada...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
No way I'll root for Pittsburgh. Ever. So by default, I have to go with the Jets.

As for the NFC, I have to go with the Packers. If I had to pick a second favorite team in the NFC, it would be them. I respect a lot about the organization and how they told Favre to take a hike. I love that the fans own the team.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, as much as I hate the Least Coast and know all we're going to hear is "Coach Footfetish is the new Lombardi, Dirty Sanchez is Joe Montana, etc" there is no way in fucking hell we are going to every go for Pissburgh---though I recall some of you actually OPENLY ROOTING for Pissburgh to beat the Desert Parakeets in Superbowl XLIII...Still don't understand how some of you did that!

Reaction score
I think the Packers pretty much have the support of everyone who isn't a Bears, Vikings, Jets, or Steelers fan.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Kaiser;54149 said:
Pfft, the playoffs are over for me. i hate all the teams left.

I'm sure Superbowl Sunday is going to be a rage at your house..lol

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

HAHAHA! Quote of the day!

You are going to AT LEAST watch the Superbowl aren't ya? I hate them all as well but like I said, they are the lesser of the evils and I can't watch a Superbowl without some sort of rooting factor---I'm a FOOTBALL FAN first....I'd hate to root for the Teddies like I said but if they DO match with the Stealers there is NO way in hell I'm rooting for Pissburgh..

18 I remember that now but...There were alot of others here rooting for Pissburgh which to me is the ULTIMATE SIN as a Seahawks fan---Zona might be a "Rival" but I don't feel the intense need to kick my dog when I see them on TV like I do everytime I see those bastards from Pissburgh...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;54137 said:
As Seahawks fans this weekend is going to be VERY trying, not just because we missed a golden opportunity to HOST one of these games but because every one of these team dicked us in some way....In the spirit of this....Who do we root for?

I'll try to answer that now...

Jets: This team once had a QB named Vinny Testicle who cost us a game and a playoff berth as well as cost one of our coaches a job...

If you don't remember, in 1998 Vinny Testicle was stopped short of the endzone on a gang tackle at the 1 yard line then reached the ball while laying on the ground across the goal line only for Luckett and his asshats to call it a TD costing us a chance at the playoffs...This game is the MAIN reason Instant Replay came back...

In 1999 they ALMOST cost us an AFC West title by beating us in the final game of the season (thanks to a miracle Oakland beat KC and gave us the title).

This team has a coach that likes to fuck feet and let's his wife bang other dude's while he watches, on top of that he's a fat fucking windbag who's always talking to the media about some shit..

vs:

Stealers: I'm not going into depth on these fucksticks...You know why you hate them...

Who to root for? Jets, as much as it pains me to say I'm rooting for a New Yawk team this week...Just because I don't want those fucking assholes in Pissburgh to ever reach another Superbowl again...I personally would feel much better if an earthquake swallowed that field taking out both teams so that NEITHER could rep the AFC...

Bears: A bunch of prick assholes who are cheapshot artists and punks...You saw it with your own eyes last weekend...These fuckos tried running up the score on us even after we lost the game....Their fans? Uh...You saw it on here...Classless cocksuckers just like their team..

vs

Packers: They beat us in the playoffs in 2007 but they've never really been our enemies, in fact their fans rooted for us alot in games they had no dog in the hunt in..The only real other "rivalry" game we had against them was "We want the ball and we're gonna score", and even that was a joke due to the fact Matthew was a former teammate of everyone involved in the coin flip..We owe them for Hass and Holmey and they seems to have a pretty nice fanbase even when we played them only a couple of bad apples showed up, most were pretty cool..

Who to root for? Packers, like I said...They really never hated us and personally other than Fav-ray I've never really had an intense hate for them like the Shitcocko...

I REALLY WOULD GO FUCKING NUTS IF:

Green Bay got knocked out...
or a Pissburgh-Shitcocko Superbowl---I would almost wish for a tornado to hit the stadium...Actually I WOULD wish for a tornado to hit the stadium...This matchup would be like the Nazi-Soviet War in WWII, whoever wins is still a bunch of fucking assholes you'd like to see dead..

If it was New Yawk vs Shitcocko I'd say, root for New Yawk....

As Hawks fans....Please make the right choice...Root for the Pack to win the whole fucking enchalada...

This smells like a blog post!

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
The SB with Pitt-Arizona just sucked. Great game but hard to watch a game where you hate both teams. I rooted for Pitt and felt dirty about it.

I say that because we just won four straight division titles, made playoff five years in a row. We didn't have a title to show for it. That would have fucking pissed me off if they had came out of nowhere in our own damn division and win the Super Bowl.

After Pitt won I still felt bad because the media was like "Big Ben has two SB's now in four years". I already have friends texting me saying if Big Ben wins does he rank up there with Brady and Montana? I respond is this a fucking joke right?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

That's why I rooted for 'Zona....At least their fans have some class...

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Kaiser;54149 said:
Pfft, the playoffs are over for me. i hate all the teams left.

I feel the same. I doubt I'll watch a minute this weekend except on sportscenter. I'll watch the superbowl... commercials. If fucking pissburg wins again I'll go fucking crazier. I won't watch the game because I hate both teams so much, but I had zero problem picking the jets over the Stealers.

I have a 'friend' who likes the bears, but I would be happy with the packers too. I just figure if the Stealers cheat, and you saw them cheat Baltimore this year, their way to another superbowl, I'd root for ANY other team.:angry2:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

twelvewins;54191 said:
I feel the same. I doubt I'll watch a minute this weekend except on sportscenter. I'll watch the superbowl... commercials. If fucking pissburg wins again I'll go fucking crazier. I won't watch the game because I hate both teams so much, but I had zero problem picking the jets over the Stealers.

I have a 'friend' who likes the bears, but I would be happy with the packers too. I just figure if the Stealers cheat, and you saw them cheat Baltimore this year, their way to another superbowl, I'd root for ANY other team.:angry2:

They always cheat...

But if you are a true NFL FAN you'd know commericials are for macking on drunk chicks and taking a piss (or taking a piss on a drunk chick :blink:, if that's what your into)...You watch the game---that is all..

Seriously though....If you like football you should be glued to the set, there are THREE meaningful games left and with a lockout looming (or even if not) it's the last NFL games till next August (or worse..longer)...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htoFkn6S0H8]YouTube - I'll take the rapists for 200[/ame]

Who is Ben Rothelesburger? Suck it Trebek!

Top Bottom