• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gameday thread: Seattle @ Buffalo @ Toronto

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Just how good are the 9ers? To go into Foxborough and beat New England who had not lost a home game in December for 21 games is huge. We are going to have our hands full this week. The 12th man needs to bring it on Sunday.
While I dont disagree with your statement, I thought Pats played like shit.
They fumbled the ball twice early, recievers droppin balls, brady did not look good, was not acurate and maybe that was a byproduct of 9er D.
Thought Aldon Smith was held in check by Nate Solder, hope Okung can do the same.

This game coming up is going to be a Slobber Knocker! Unlike NE who is a bit of a finesse team, this will be a Jugerknaut against a Battering Ram. Two physical teams going toe to toe. I just wish the records were tied , then it would be for the division.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
The hawks are rolling but it sure would have been good to have home field advantage in the playoffs. I guess we should be thankful for as far as this team has come this season. Hopefully AZ can pull an upset but we still need to contend with a Rams team that isn't doing too bad this year.

Even though the division is all but out of reach, this game has huge implications. I sure am tired of kickin a teams ass and they end up leaving with the trophy.

Top Bottom