• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gameday thread: Seattle @ Buffalo @ Toronto

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Getting thin at WR, Deon Butler resigned, Charly Martin is injured.

Atlanta is taking care of NY but don't count eli out, but doesn't look like the Bears can handle GB

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
If the hawks D can hold CJ Spiller to under 150,
and]we can negate the pass rush with Beast mode.
I think the rest will take care of itself.

Bufflo has alot of injuries on their OL so we should be able to get to the QB. And the while the Bills pass rush is legit, their Run D is not great.

Mario vs. Breno will be a good matchup to watch.

Buffalo's main weapons are :

RB CJ Spiller
WR Johnson
TE Chandler - a red zone threat, our OLB/SS will have to be disiplined in coverage.

I think the Hawks are rolling now, we will wear this team out, score big, and limit Fitz in the passing game. It wont be a blow out, but will handle the BILLS today:

31 - 20

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
WR D. Butler, Martin, Inactive.

Jeremy Lane to start opposite sherm... I think he will do well.

Boy we are thin at WR/CB today.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
67987_10151137927516722_511473491_n.jpg

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Jumping jesus, this team is unstoppable.

Really impressed with our DB's, I think we have potentially 4-5 starting caliber CB's.

The fake punt was a ridiculous call, I'm glad it stopped there. Thought we should get Rice/RW out earlier.

I take back all the shit I said about the OC/Playcalling, this offense is ON FIRE!

GO PATS! ~one night only

Reaction score
Wow. Just finished watching the game. I am speechless. 58-0 last week, 50-17 this week and on the road. Russell is the real deal! Eating crow for all the shit I said about him. I'm a believer. If NE takes care of SF tonight, next Sunday night is gonna be unbelievable.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Patriots played like shit in 1st half. Nice time to lay an egg NE!

Brady sneak over the top? OH MY, so your saying there's a chance? I think not...

hawkzilla

Huddler
Reaction score
while i wouldnt put our (on fire and out of control) offense on the level of the the brady led patriots our defense is a damn sight better than the pats. that being said if the 9ers defense has a similar game we should put up a good amount of points against them and our defense should definitely hold them to less.

i dont see a defensive battle like last time. after our last 2 games we will go all out and the days of holding wilson back are over, and with Kaepernick we will definitely see a different offense. and if we take care of business lets hope arizona feels like playing like they did when they were 4-0

also our defense has given up 34 points the last 3 weeks, as opposed to some of the other top defenses in the league: pittsburgh-81, baltimore-88, san franciso-70 and chicago- 69. lets hope that is a trend that continues

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Stellar win! I honestly didn't think we ran up the score either, as the Niners showed us later that day 30 points isn't insurmountable. Buffalo had moved the ball quickly at times and our corners were thin so I thought it was a good call at the time.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I was with John Lynch, I didnt like the fake punt, PC I guess even appologized. But really they were in a zone, and not thinking about hurting peeps feelers.
Shit man next weeks game is going to be awesome, and I will be there!! Tickets are going from 300-500 $$, I was considering selling and making some $$ but what kind a true hawks fan would do that?

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I was with John Lynch, I didnt like the fake punt, PC I guess even appologized. But really they were in a zone, and not thinking about hurting peeps feelers.
Shit man next weeks game is going to be awesome, and I will be there!! Tickets are going from 300-500 $$, I was considering selling and making some $$ but what kind a true hawks fan would do that?
A broke one?

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Just how good are the 9ers? To go into Foxborough and beat New England who had not lost a home game in December for 21 games is huge. We are going to have our hands full this week. The 12th man needs to bring it on Sunday.

Top Bottom