• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Free agency open for business !

Idahawk

Reaction score
Agents being told to make deals , if a stay is put in place ( not happening) then the NFL will have to go up the ladder to the 8 th circuit court , in the mean time deals can be made .

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Latest report is teams facilities open for business and all scheduled offseason functions will start Friday except for : Player trades. That contradicts what you are stating, but here is the news release from NFL.com:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81f88dfe/article/nfl-teams-will-resume-operations-friday-morning?module=breaking_news

When I posted that it was understood that FA would start with the start of the league year , the judge opted to give the NFL some time to prepare

Reaction score
Nope, the 8th circuit court of appeals granted a stay so they'll hear out the owner's case... It could take a couple months for this appeal process to play out... I'm not a lawyer, so I don't understand most of it.

Top Bottom