• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Forty Whiners

MONSTRO

Huddler
Reaction score
Who else but a queer would wear five rings? Sad thing is you don't even wear them for show - they're just another stimulation for those fists up yer asses ...

Don't even get me started. I'd rather have the playoff history of the Lions behind me than any one of your fans. I lived in SF for about a week before I turned tail and headed across the bridge to Oakland - and that place is a hellhole. But at least it's not an oversized gloryhole (Though the 'black hole' reputation leads me to believe that there have to be a lot of 'Cisco Raitard fans too)

S

Seattlehawk94

LMAO

They have as many rings as their city hero Liberace..LMAO

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
MONSTRO said:
Who else but a queer would wear five rings? Sad thing is you don't even wear them for show - they're just another stimulation for those fists up yer asses ...

Don't even get me started. I'd rather have the playoff history of the Lions behind me than any one of your fans. I lived in SF for about a week before I turned tail and headed across the bridge to Oakland - and that place is a hellhole. But at least it's not an oversized gloryhole (Though the 'black hole' reputation leads me to believe that there have to be a lot of 'Cisco Raitard fans too)

I see. So now having 5 superbowl victories makes you gay? You're a pathetic little sour grapes a-hole, you know that?

MONSTRO

Huddler
Reaction score
So now having 5 superbowl victories makes you gay? You're a pathetic little sour grapes a-hole, you know that?

No, you guys could have zero superbowl vics and still be gay. Don't limit yourself.

S

Seattlehawk94

16 8 80 is the amount of dicks he's sucked...16,800 sounds about right for him... :lol:

But in Frisco that's considered a "virgin".

MONSTRO

Huddler
Reaction score
You're a pathetic little sour grapes a-hole, you know that?

Why does everything have to be assholes with you guys? Can't you find something else to be fascinated with? Amazingly there are other things to fuck out there ...

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
MONSTRO said:
You're a pathetic little sour grapes a-hole, you know that?

Why does everything have to be assholes with you guys? Can't you find something else to be fascinated with? Amazingly there are other things to fuck out there ...

Well.... sheep are out of the question the 49ers have that covered but well fornicate the Rams every chance we get

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
LOL @ Epic Failure Whiner fan... :lol:

Boy, touchy, aren't we? Just trying to give you a little shit back, and I get thrown out in the cold.

You know, there was a time around here when I was treated with respect. Known as HSP, or HawkSomePhlegm, in those days. I decided to change my name when the Huddle was resurrected because I always thought it was just a little too disrespectful to Seahawks fans to have that name on a Seahawks message board.

You know I was just joking, right? I didn't mean to imply that you were actually victimized by wedgies as a child.

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL

Sorry man....I knew it was HSP I wouldn't have been so touchy..

Top Bottom