• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

DRAFT CHAT

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Stupid E!SPN isn't updated our picks. It says we traded away the pick, but doesn't show what we got in return. I don't think Ruskell is in the draft pick charity business, but maybe I'm wrong.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
HOLY SHIT!!!!

A FIRST ROUND PICK!!!!

GREAT FIRST DAY!!!! With Orton as the "leader" they are going to be picking in the 10-15 range next year anyway!!!

NICE LITTLE RUSKELL!!! You finally did something right!

He's done 2 things right.. Don't forget about that Curry guy lol.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Stupid E!SPN isn't updated our picks. It says we traded away the pick, but doesn't show what we got in return. I don't think Ruskell is in the draft pick charity business, but maybe I'm wrong.

We got a 2010 first rounder... So we don't have a 2nd round pick this year.

S

Seattlehawk94

Cole said:
Seattlehawk94 said:
The Teddys and the Donks are both shit...

Gah, you come up with the dumbest shit...

Fuck you motherfucker....No one here likes you...You are a fucking joke on this site bitch..Quit fucking PMing me you fucking little asshole...I'm not into your gay sexual lifestyle.

Reaction score
The Seahawks can still have a 2nd Round pick, they just need to make a trade with the Patriots. :D

Maybe give them Branch back.

Reaction score
colem.jpg

S

Seattlehawk94

Douchebag...You've been given two warnings and you keep this bullshit up....That PM I just got was the straw that broke the back of the camel....

Everyone say goodbye to Cole!!!!

I'm going to flush him so get in your final words to him in the next couple of minutes!

Byeeeeee! Buh Bye!

S

Seattlehawk94

Naw....His last 3 PMs over the last couple of days did it for me...

He's fucking gone...

Top Bottom