• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

DRAFT CHAT

S

Seattlehawk94

After taking Willlllllson (Tom Hank's pal), and the rest of those guys I'm leary about CBs....

S

Seattlehawk94

phaZe said:
bobflipaburger said:
What about Max Unger? He plays guard an center.
I think we need a Corner now more than ever with Crabtree going to the 49ers. :D

LOL

Why is that? They've got no one to throw him the ball....Him going to San Fagsisco is going to turn him into a huge bust...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Number 18 said:
I still would have preferred a trade. But the 'Hawks definitely picked the best player.

Why so we could take a few role players in the later rounds like always?

Not at all. Ruskell's picks in those rounds have always been far better than those in the first.

Look at the Patriots. Eight picks in the second and third rounds. That's a team that does it right.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
We made a trade w/ Denver like to see what we get out of it...
Right now it seems like a stupid trade. We'll have to see what the Seahawks get in return.

S

Seattlehawk94

Fuck E!spn....Talk talk talk talk about shit and listen to Berman ramble like fucking Madden..

Not even talking about the trade.

Fucking faggots.

Reaction score
The Seahawks get the first round pick from the Broncos in 2010. Sounds good to me. :D

Go to NFL Network man, they are better than ESPN.

S

Seattlehawk94

HOLY SHIT!!!!

A FIRST ROUND PICK!!!!

GREAT FIRST DAY!!!! With Orton as the "leader" they are going to be picking in the 10-15 range next year anyway!!!

NICE LITTLE RUSKELL!!! You finally did something right!

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Yeah not at all will be nice having two 1st round picks next year :)
I'm just curious if it's the Broncos pick or the Bears pick. Either way, it looks good that we will have at least a Top 15 pick along with our 32nd Overall Pick next year. :D

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Fuck yeah! The Broncos sucked with Jay Cutler. Imagine how bad they're gonna be without him! I say a we gotta top 10 pick.

S

Seattlehawk94

Either way like you said...We'll be picking in the top 15...The Teddys and the Donks are both shit...

Nice trade...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
They do have a lot of play makers in the secondary though.

Plus they have two rising star wide outs.

Top Bottom