• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Comprehensive Draft Breakdown Thread

Reaction score
I would love it if the Hawks somehow drafted that big WR out of A&M...

Reminds me of Andre Johnson.

Reaction score
Mike Evans is his name. Would be cool if he went from one group of 12th men to another.

Reaction score
Trade up into the top 15.... Do we really need our later picks? How many rookies from the 2013 class contributed? Our second round pick was inactive in the SB!

Also someone who's played for the other 12th man, along with Red Bryant and Michael Bennett.

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Trade up into the top 15.... Do we really need our later picks? How many rookies from the 2013 class contributed? Our second round pick was inactive in the SB!
I don't like the idea of trading up. it would take quite a bit for a team to be willing to drop out of the top 15 and go to 32. I want seattle to have all of their late round picks because frankly they usually kill it in rounds 5-7.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I say we just resign all our free agents, add a couple more, then trade all our draft picks for 2015 picks and go win another super bowl!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I say we just resign all our free agents, add a couple more, then trade all our draft picks for 2015 picks and go win another super bowl!
I think your on to something here! Maybe not all our picks, but its 2015 where we will need to really cut some vets and rookies are cheap!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
If we can win on technically a second year of a rebuild, then I think the sky's the limit.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
The way this team is built, it's not too far from reality. These guys, from top to bottom, are a different breed.

It's our year, every year, until someone else takes our place.

No seriously lets break it down seahawkblitzs theory little bit...

If we can resign/restructure most of players, and stay under the cap we can retain the SB squad! May have to release a player or few, but going into the draft with very little need, then you could trade picks, for higher level picks in 2015. Say a 2nd rounder for a 3rd and 4th in the 2015.

The 2015 year is when we will be up against the cap with all our big time players coming due, that's when we'll need some fresh blood in there.

Reaction score
Yeah but I haven't went through a draft on it yet. Older versions I couldnt do it.

I've been through like 5 drafts this year lol.

What I miss is being able to edit players positions to trade dirt for them. I'd change AJ Green to QB and then trade a 7th or a Steve Valos type 3rd string guard for him. Then switch him to WR. I'd do that all the time. They did away with that option a couple years ago.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I've been through like 5 drafts this year lol.

What I miss is being able to edit players positions to trade dirt for them. I'd change AJ Green to QB and then trade a 7th or a Steve Valos type 3rd string guard for him. Then switch him to WR. I'd do that all the time. They did away with that option a couple years ago.

Yeah man you would be an awesome GM, Schnieder did that with Sweezy, you have an eye for hidden talent. ; )

I went to the dark side and got a PS4 for xmas..... Lovin it!!

Top Bottom