• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Breaking News

Reaction score
Well, I wasn't aware that this is a character contest. (If it is, we may want to consider Pete the Cheat's history of cheating in that regard). I could have sworn that this whole enterprise was about winning football games, not getting student of the month awards for good citizenship.
Please provide legit evidence that proves that Pete Carroll has in fact cheated in College or the NFL.
Now, we can all clearly see the Harbaugh is a complete douchebag by watching the way he conducts himself on the field and with the media. He's a dick. Plain and simple.

Reaction score
I think one of my favorite parts about 49ers fans and other stupid ignorant fans, is the fact that they don't realize that a Seahawk is a real thing. It's an Osprey, also know as a Sea Hawk. Google it.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Please provide legit evidence that proves that Pete Carroll has in fact cheated in College or the NFL.
Now, we can all clearly see the Harbaugh is a complete douchebag by watching the way he conducts himself on the field and with the media. He's a dick. Plain and simple.

The cheating is PURE speculation.

It's like blaming Harbaugh for his team getting DUI's...it's just a stereotypical Whiner baseless accusation because they KNOW that their coach is a huge @sshole. Even previous college players can attest to his madness. He's an old fashioned prick and he was a lousy QB. Can you imagine playing football with an ahole like Harbaugh?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I think one of my favorite parts about 49ers fans and other stupid ignorant fans, is the fact that they don't realize that a Seahawk is a real thing. It's an Osprey, also know as a Sea Hawk. Google it.

And that their team is named after greedy men who dug holes and didn't bathe for months.

OldMiner.jpg

Reaction score

It's like blaming Harbaugh for his team getting DUI's...it's just a stereotypical Whiner baseless accusation because they KNOW that their coach is a huge @sshole. Even previous college players can attest to his madness. He's an old fashioned prick and he was a lousy QB. Can you imagine playing football with an ahole like Harbaugh?

That's probably the biggest factor for me. Pete has had one former SC player come out and bash him and that was Taylor Mays because Carroll drafted Earl Thomas over him. Everybody would've drafted Earl Thomas over him.

We have two guys on our team alone that dislike Harbaugh and have been open about it. Sherman specifially has come out and said he had scouts tell him that Harbaugh bad mouthed him during the draft process. they told him that Harbaugh questioned his character and his ability to play corner in the NFL. What a prick.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
How they can make fun of any teams name or mascot is ridiculous.

Their stinky miner is the worst mascot in pro sports team history.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

Oh we know it. Can't miss those massive shit stained stick nests they build on top of pilings, buoys, etc.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
And that their team is named after greedy men who dug holes and didn't bathe for months.

OldMiner.jpg

Those men opened up the west for the fruitcakes and granola crunchers hell bent on taking the rest of this nation into the shitter.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score

Well, shit. Somebody should have informed the NCAA about that. Would have saved USC a lot of unnecessary punishment.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Not that you care under the circumstances , but there's been plenty of discussion about how hard USC was hammered for infractions that have since been bested by other schools and yet they've received a fraction of the penalties USC did . USC was made an example, period end of story

Free Brandon Browner

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Not that you care under the circumstances , but there's been plenty of discussion about how hard USC was hammered for infractions that have since been bested by other schools and yet they've received a fraction of the penalties USC did . USC was made an example, period end of story

Free Brandon Browner
I didn't say USC was the only one.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It may be close...but we will prevail.

24 -20 Seahawks

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
the fruitcakes and granola crunchers hell bent on taking the rest of this nation into the shitter.
Ironically if you're referring to libs you just described modern day San Francisco.

Top Bottom