• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bears beaten back into hibernation...

Idahawk

Reaction score
Shaun Hill , your season is hanging on Shaun Hill , lol I'm sorry to laugh I know it sucks , but everyone in America called it .

When did the rams actually draft a QB that played for any length of time , that's a serious question was it Crissy Everett ?

At least Kellen Clemons could take a beating and crawl off the field

Tebow time in St Louis :) please

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Sounds like they are hanging their hats on Hill for now. Think he's the next Kurt Warner or something. Haha, good luck.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Shaun Hill , your season is hanging on Shaun Hill , lol I'm sorry to laugh I know it sucks , but everyone in America called it .

When did the rams actually draft a QB that played for any length of time , that's a serious question was it Crissy Everett ?

At least Kellen Clemons could take a beating and crawl off the field

Tebow time in St Louis :) please

Ryan Fitzpatrick. No Tebow.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Ryan Fitzpatrick. No Tebow.

Our backups are a better option than your starters. 12 passes in 3 years? LMAO...surely you jest? Hahahaha....

It's going to be a bloodbath October 19th and December 28th.

Get prepared now, because the pain train cometh.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Our backups are a better option than your starters. 12 passes in 3 years? LMAO...surely you jest? Hahahaha....

It's going to be a bloodbath October 19th and December 28th.

Get prepared now, because the pain train cometh.

Blue you are in a most sad rut since you keep slinging the red herring that is the sorry state of the Rams at QB. You asked a question and I answered it. Ryan Fitzpatrick. As for the bloodbaths the Rams were one yard from defeating the Seahawks last season with their backup QB playing the entire game. Hill is better than Clemens. Mr. wilson meet Mr. MacDonald. That will be sweet.

Top Bottom