• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bears beaten back into hibernation...

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
The Seahawks utterly destroyed the Bears on Friday night. I’ve never seen a more complete half of football since I’ve been watching football.

Can Wilson get any better? He takes a busted play and doesn’t just make lemonade...this mother hunker makes fruit punch out of it.

I think we’re in for a fantastic season.

Hawks for life...

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
When you guys gonna drop the banhammer on that ass clown. He blows up every thread with some smart ass comment, and he's probably only here cuz he already got kicked off his own teams forum.

Or maybe he's just upset because his fragile as glass overrated quarterback is hurt again and his whole season comes down to one mri. Either way, back to the ignore list he goes. Let me know when he's gone.

Idahawk

Reaction score
And Bradford's down again .......lol

The 9ers are crumbling , the cards have lost key personal and the rams have ole brittle bones at QB

RePete seem pretty likely !

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
And Bradford's down again .......lol

The 9ers are crumbling , the cards have lost key personal and the rams have ole brittle bones at QB

RePete seem pretty likely !

And why ban a guy who gives me so many hours of enjoyment? Bradford is the china shop and the NFL is the bull.

And this morning the Whiner curse continues. They just had a 6.0 earthquake. Highest in 25 years. Almost around the last winning season. lol

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
When you guys gonna drop the banhammer on that ass clown. He blows up every thread with some smart ass comment, and he's probably only here cuz he already got kicked off his own teams forum.

Or maybe he's just upset because his fragile as glass overrated quarterback is hurt again and his whole season comes down to one mri. Either way, back to the ignore list he goes. Let me know when he's gone.

Actually you are breaking the rules with your post.:whistling: And you never had me on ignore.;)

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Great minds think alike.:cool:

Yet I did forget about the ignore advice I gave. I believe in free speech what can I say. If I didn’t Raider Jon would have been banned in 2002.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Freedom of speech is a good thing. So is the freedom to choose not to read it. I figured he would retaliate to my comment and I don't see the need to get in a pissing match on here. Bring it over to the fantasy league lambie, trash talk is welcome (and encouraged) there! I'll even throw you some friendly advice as a peace offering. "DON'T DRAFT SAM BRADFORD!!)

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Freedom of speech is a good thing. So is the freedom to choose not to read it. I figured he would retaliate to my comment and I don't see the need to get in a pissing match on here. Bring it over to the fantasy league lambie, trash talk is welcome (and encouraged) there! I'll even throw you some friendly advice as a peace offering. "DON'T DRAFT SAM BRADFORD!!)

"retaliate"? :rolleyes:

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
On a side note. Whiners looking like the team to beat. lmao...of course I'm joking. Even the broadcast is bad.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Rams D line has improved and Wilson can't be lucky forever.;)

They said that when he was in college...

Plus all our QB's are starters.

"Who's the bitch now?" Its RW!

LOL

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
He always has been... And that's what makes this all so sad.

But he's our bitch, which makes it ok. Plus the Rams season will make up for his BS comments.

Top Bottom