• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Baseball Season!

Reaction score
Now that football is done- until March and April (free agency and the draft) it's that time wehn the snow starts melting, birds start chirpping, days get longer and bats get going. Baseball is in the air and here is the place to talk about it and your favorite teams!

It's less then two weeks away until the Yankees report and I can't wait to see CC take the mound for us!

S

Seattlehawk94

Won't happen....The Curse of Joe Torre is now on the Yankers...

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
There's no Torre curse lol... We didn't win when he was here if anything it's the Luis Gonzalez Curse, but good things don't get cursed :)

Reaction score
I the Yankees even get close to the world series I'll be pissed because they bought themselves into a contender... Again.. Perhaps now more than ever.

S

Seattlehawk94

They won't get close...

They won't even make the playoffs this year....That list has more names on it and Texieria is going to be one of them...LOLOLOL

The constant steriod questions are going to basically drive the Spankees crazy and be the overriding factor in them again staying home for October...No matter what happens, big win, big loss, after every game the New Yawk media cocksuckers will be all over them asking roid questions and barely glossing over what happened in the actual game that day.

Reaction score
You can't buy yourself a playoff win unless you're the Stealers, but that's another story...

The Yankees can buy all the talent they want, but they have had talent already. A-Rod, Jeter and a few other guys have always been there and they have done nothing. If anything, adding more guys who think they're the best will just cause a problem.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Wait a minute, 96, you didn't win when Torre was there? They Yankees won 3 straight World Series titles from 1998-2000. They made it to the Series in 2001 and 2003. If that is not winning, I am not quite sure what is.

I think my greatest joy is that A-Rod has not seen a World Series since he got to New York.

S

Seattlehawk94

You left out their win in 1996 also 18...

Let's see...

From 1981 until 1996 the Yankees didn't win a Division Title since then they've won the East almost every season.

Without Torre in that span they made the playoffs in 1995 and finished last in MLB 1990, first year without Torre they missed the playoffs....And Los Dodgers made the playoffs....Concidence?

S

Seattlehawk94

Don't even compare the two....

They won a World Championship, the M's meanwhile keep talking about 116 like it means something...

Say "116" in Phoenix and they'll say..2001 World Champions..

I'll take that over a meaningless record anyday...

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Wait a minute, 96, you didn't win when Torre was there? They Yankees won 3 straight World Series titles from 1998-2000. They made it to the Series in 2001 and 2003. If that is not winning, I am not quite sure what is.

I think my greatest joy is that A-Rod has not seen a World Series since he got to New York.

My point was it can't be a Torre curse. We won under him, but also lost under him too. It would be one thing if he had left us in 2001, but he didn't he left us in 2007.

S

Seattlehawk94

No offense whatsoever 96 but...

You are a typical fucking stupid annoying ass Spanker fan, you win how many titles and bitch about it?

Shut up ummkay? No one in Seattle really cares that you haven't won one in a WHOLE 8 YEARS...OMG...The world might end!

Dude, ya know we cool...Just the Spanker fan "we are owed" mentality really pisses me off, my brother is one and what I said to you was way nicer than what I say to him about the same subject...

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
94-
I wasn't complaining I was just stating it can't really be a Torre curse. That was all I was saying. I'm not bitching that we haven't won. Obv. you want to win each year, but truth is I don't think we ever will until we go back to our old days of signing guys like Brousis over the A-Rods.

Top Bottom