• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anyone else read SI?

S

Seattlehawk94

Mitch Albom did a story on Detroit...Kinda changes my whole outlook on that town...

Very well written, I'd take a scrappy blue collar calous hands person from Detroit as a friend anyday over a metrosexual liberal nancy Seattlite....Those people know hard times, people here think "hard times" is 2 inches of snow on the road preventing them from getting to Starbucks to post Communistic ramblings on the blog while munching on yuppie ass "Top Pot" (kinda a gay name) Donuts.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/w ... index.html

FYI: The article talks about Tiger Stadium as well....They at least kept it somewhat in tact, too bad the Yankers didn't think of doing this with Yanker Stadium.

IMG_6550.JPG

Reaction score
94-
Yankee stadium did, but the state didn't want it. They want to host the Olympics so is looking for that space to be parking or even another arena. Trust me I thought the same thing. Use it as a museum, but truth is they want the Olmypics and need space.

Top Bottom